1.2: Which class got "hosed" worse?

Cruces

Simple question.

in Patch 1.2, which class got hit the hardest?

I vote for dsp IA:OP / Smug:Scoundrel.

They were nerfed a couple times already and were worthless before 1.2.

LOL, Bioware really wants to just totally bury the IA/Smug dps class.

Edited by Cruces

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ops/scoundrels

They are nerfing things that don't need nerfing. All the class needed was a bit more breathing room with energy and and a small buff to one of the main rotational attacks and an overload shot remodel and the class would have been fine.

Instead they pretty much nerfed everything.

They are even nerfing shiv and corrosive dart of all things...(corrosive dart applies to droids currently and allows tactical opportunity to proc)

Oh and to top it off, in a point locked build, now operatives/scoundrels have to spend 3 more talent points for the same result.

SWTOR is taking a crap on scoundrels/ops

Edited by GeoLager

Operatives -> sorcs -> BH

imo

I mean seriously - tweak the operatives in PvP if you must, but there stuggling in PvE as it is, now its just gona be harder for them to get a group when everyone else does better DPS and everyone else has some forum of utility to offer.

ops/scoundrels

They are nerfing things that don't need nerfing. All the class needed was a bit more breathing room with energy and and a small buff to one of the main rotational attacks and an overload shot remodel and the class would have been fine.

Instead they pretty much nerfed everything.

They are even nerfing shiv and corrosive dart of all things...(corrosive dart applies to droids currently and allows tactical opportunity to proc)

Oh and to top it off, in a point locked build, now operatives/scoundrels have to spend 3 more talent points for the same result.

SWTOR is taking a crap on scoundrels/ops

I dont see that at all they seem to be reducing burst and focusing on more Damage over time.

Do you have parse numbers to back these claims up?

I dont see that at all they seem to be reducing burst and focusing on more Damage over time.

Do you have parse numbers to back these claims up?

we dont need to see some terribad excuse for a combat log to see that every single ability has been nerfed hard

we dont need to see some terribad excuse for a combat log to see that every single ability has been nerfed hard

So you have no idea how your DPS compared and will compare to all the other classes and you are complaining?

I don't understand. So what if your class was nerfed if you were out performing every one.

Well, acording to the comments in this board, whatever class you prefer playing got "nerfed" (where does this word come from anyway?) the worst. :D

Nah not really, i play shadow main, and I'm not complaining... (because nothing was done to my spec, no buffs, no nerfs just fix a few skills)

So you have no idea how your DPS compared and will compare to all the other classes and you are complaining?

I don't understand. So what if your class was nerfed if you were out performing every one.

uhh so out performing everyone else is all about what kind of numbers you get? pvp isnt about numbers go back to pve u carebear you clearly dont play an operative

uhh so out performing everyone else is all about what kind of numbers you get? pvp isnt about numbers go back to pve u carebear you clearly dont play an operative

Well from the experience I had as a 2200-2400 arena player in wow, numbers matter quite a bit when it comes to rated PVP. I also was a high end heroic raider. Your "pve carebear" insult is unfounded.

The fact of the matter is that operatives can still drop people 100% to dead in a relativity short amount of time. I've seen it multiple times post nerf. So you obviously want your class to carry you still by blowing all your cooldowns and spamming buttons.

Edited by Eroex

Well from the experience I had as a 2200-2400 arena player in wow, numbers matter quite a bit when it comes to rated PVP. I also was a high end heroic raider. Your unfounded "pve carebear" insult is unfounded.

The fact of the matter is that operatives can still drop people 100% to dead in a relativity short amount of time. I've seen it multiple times post nerf. So you obviously want your class to carry you still by blowing all your cooldowns and spamming buttons.

Currently they are the best 1v1 class by far, however, that doesn't mean that they are currently the best class for objective based warzones >.>

I agree their ability to kill BM geared players 1v1 with the other player having almost no ability to fight back was a bit OP, but they should not just be blindly nerfed either with no buffs or added utility to compensate.

For 1.2, I'm gonna say BH/Trooper heals, hands down. Overall since launch, I'd say IA/Smug for sure.

As for 1.2 alone, the Tracer/Grav adjustments aren't worth mentioning as they really aren't nerfs.

However, the healing BH/Troopers have been straight up fudge packed by BW. No dinner, no movie. Just fudge packed.

Still viable? We'll see. As far as this thread goes (1.2), BW most definitely held their "hose" over the BH/Trooper healers a bit longer than the other classes with this upcoming patch.

For 1.2, I'm gonna say BH/Trooper heals, hands down. Overall since launch, I'd say IA/Smug for sure.

As for 1.2 alone, the Tracer/Grav adjustments aren't worth mentioning as they really aren't nerfs.

However, the healing BH/Troopers have been straight up fudge packed by BW. No dinner, no movie. Just fudge packed.

Still viable? We'll see. As far as this thread goes (1.2), BW most definitely held their "hose" over the BH/Trooper healers a bit longer than the other classes with this upcoming patch.

LOL Thanks for the chuckle!

BH/Commando healers did get a little extra hose action.

It's almost like BW is trying to cause several classes/players to drop and re-roll new toons if they want to fulfill a specific mission. The problem is, what happens when BW decides to hose us all again on a future patch?

Anyway, who got it the worst? I'd ask does it really matter? BioWare is showing us how little they think of the entire player base. In a single day, they have turned my excitement for 1.2 into complete disgust.

Bravo Georg.