Conquest challenge week

Darev

How many alts can you get done this week?

Because....why not?

(What else do I have to do in game this week? This is the ultimate lame duck week)

It's not a lame duck this week because you will probably be getting the new 6.0 mats and goodies on tuesday if you complete them this week. So i'd complete as many as possible to get that head start. :D

That's a lot. I did 4 tonight so far. Might do a 5th, not sure

It depends on the weeks, some are easier, some not so, this week is pvp/gsf heavy, only galactic rampage (unless I missed a planetary one) and the usual social stuff. But for a solo player it's a bit limited. (Not a complaint, just an obsevation) Some weeks are better for solo players though :)

It depends on the weeks, some are easier, some not so, this week is pvp/gsf heavy, only galactic rampage (unless I missed a planetary one) and the usual social stuff. But for a solo player it's a bit limited. (Not a complaint, just an obsevation) Some weeks are better for solo players though :)

You pretty much nailed it. The easy weeks are always the Rampage weeks, additionally when the Heroics are counting for 1k per completion, assuming the person has the 150% bonus, you can/could hit goal pretty quick.

It's not a lame duck this week because you will probably be getting the new 6.0 mats and goodies on tuesday if you complete them this week. So i'd complete as many as possible to get that head start. :D

I've often wondered why people want to get a "head start". What's the hurry? Do you want to run out of things to do? I enjoy playing SWTOR and I'm not in a hurry to end my enjoyment. 😏

How many alts can you get done this week?

Because....why not?

Probably not many, I ran 16 through last week because I wanted to run the Gree event for Helix. Not sure I'll be completing any once the cap raises, depends if rewards for running missions is increased in tandem.

I usually average around twenty, this week shouldn't be much different. After this week though... maybe ten, if that. :eek:

20? Wow

My record is probably arround 16, and that was with Pirate Incursion week while also on a double XP event.

This week i'll be happy if i even get 8. It will mostly depend on how tired i get of PvP.

20? Wow

My record is probably arround 16, and that was with Pirate Incursion week while also on a double XP event.

This week i'll be happy if i even get 8. It will mostly depend on how tired i get of PvP.

Yeah, no hyperbole, it's usually right around there. My best week was about two weeks ago or so when there were four rampages happening, Balmorra, Taris, Ossus and the Galactic one. Taris and Balmorra's heroics were also counting for 1k each, so it was easy to hit goal, it took around thirty mins per character. I think I had twenty five that hit goal that week. I'm not running a lot other content right now because the gear grind is changing, so I run Conquest unless the guild needs someone in group content.

Edited by Pirana

I was at 45k so that counts as 3.

Not really, you only get one reward :p lol

But in all seriousness, I'd cap the 15k, then move to a different toon, to get the extra rewards, especially as this is going to be the new rewards. Unless you're in a small or vanity guild, and you need all the points you get to make sure you reach the guild goal.

I've often wondered why people want to get a "head start". What's the hurry? Do you want to run out of things to do? I enjoy playing SWTOR and I'm not in a hurry to end my enjoyment. 😏

Well there are a few reasons.. number one, the thrill of the chase of being one of the first to complete something.. number two, advantages in pvp and gtn for being the first to get those items crafted to sale or get that armor set and tactical to make a big impact in pvp for a little while. Number 3, most of have many alts we have to get through the expansion and then get geared up to do endgame content. Number 4, Some of us have been here since beta, and completing the expansion wont suddenly make us stop enjoying the game. :D

Getting the new rewards on Tuesday, or whenever you log in the first time after the expansion isn't exactly 100%

it seems likely.

There's no reason it shouldn't happen from a system/mechanics point of view

but...there's always a chance something breaks, or is programmed to give out the old rewards that first week.