New Ravage animation please

Amoxomo

Jedi have this awesome 540. We sith currently have a front flip animation, which feels cheap since other warrior abilities already do front flips. The start of Ravage does two strikes, what if the second strike led into a gainer with the saber striking from the bottom of the second slash, or something a little more enjoyable to watch. I started at launch with a marauder and over the years have transitioned into a jugger. I find myself starting to not enjoy the 3 front flips into a force scream rotation we currently have =( anyone else?

• 2 weeks later...
Jedi have this awesome 540. We sith currently have a front flip animation, which feels cheap since other warrior abilities already do front flips. The start of Ravage does two strikes, what if the second strike led into a gainer with the saber striking from the bottom of the second slash, or something a little more enjoyable to watch. I started at launch with a marauder and over the years have transitioned into a jugger. I find myself starting to not enjoy the 3 front flips into a force scream rotation we currently have =( anyone else?

You think the Jedi's version is awesome? It's just some idiotic flailing about. It sucks compared to Blade Dance/Master Strike. I hated they replaced both those animations. They could've just sped them up.

Edited by Tofu_Shark