KOTFE Major Choices (*Spoilers*)

Strive-US

We don't really know yet because the other chapters haven't come out yet. But I am keeping track of what I think are major decision points and what my various characters do.

A few of them I think are as follows:

1. Abandon the soldiers?

2. have your companions defend Marr's ship or run?

3. Ramming speed?

4. Kneel?

5. Refuse V's help?

6. Let the reactor blow up?

7. Let Lana kill the Zakuul knight

8. Help the exiles?

9. use Emperor's power to save Lana

10.Kill tanno vik

11.Hurt Reg

12. Take Senya or Kath to meet with snake cultists

13. Kill Novo /knights time2 fight

14. Unlimited power?

15. Surrender to Arcann

16. think its fate <side with koth> or no - <Lana>

17. Alter HK's programming to obey you at all cost

18. Tell Scorpio you will let her have access to the Gravestone

19. Defeat you both alone? or accept V's power?

20.Inspire or Oppressive speech?

That's just a few I thought may have further consequences down the road, and I've written down for my own memory - each of the character's responses that I've taken through the story <8> so far <7 of the ones listed below plus my "free" 60th.

I don't really think any of the choices will matter. I've played through the existing chapters on my full LS guardian and my full DS juggernaut and the outcome is exactly the same. The story seems very linear and doesn't feel like anything I choose matters. I have all of the other advanced classes leveled, but have no interest in running them through the same generic story. Since we got 0 new ops, 0 new flashpoints, 0 new wz maps, and a single 1 size fits all 3 hour story, I've gotta say I'm really disappointed with this xpac.

We don't really know yet because the other chapters haven't come out yet. But I am keeping track of what I think are major decision points and what my various characters do.

A few of them I think are as follows:

1. Abandon the soldiers?

I saved them. The republic soldier talks about it when I meet up with him on Asylum. I've let them die. The republic soldier doesn't say anything.

2. have your companions defend Marr's ship or run?

I always tell my companions to run, since I am trying not to hurt my original companions at all

3. Ramming speed?

Republic soldier on Asylum thanks you for saving him and others. Sends you a letter hoping you survived. Letting the ship Kamakazee into the fleet...Republic soldier is highly pissed off at you on Asylum. The letter he sends basically cusses you out. He's pissed.

4. Kneel?

Didn't kneel, Arcann 'freed' me, tried to kill his father. He tossed my weapon at me and I wound up shooting/stabbing Valorian for killing people. When I kneeled, Valkorian began giving me his power when Arcann stabbed him. Both ways I still wound up in Carbonite. In dream sequence I talked about a deal I made with Valkorian when I kneeled. The non-kneelers kept telling Valkorian to **** off.

5. Refuse V's help?

Refusing his help everytime he tried to seduce me into using it, Lana gets injured and Koth saves her. (taking it, I knock everyone down and Koth does nothing.) At the end fight in chap 8, I get stabbed through the gut for refusing power, Koth saves me. (When I take Valk's help, I blow Arcann over the side, kill everyone leaving Asylum (in their ships), Scorpio comments about the lives lost, Lana comes to me. Either way, I wind up needing medical help.)

6. Let the reactor blow up?

Saving the reactor, Koth thanks me and is my BFF. Letting it blow up, he's not a happy camper.

7. Let Lana kill the Zakuul knight

Letting the Knight live, Lana makes a comment about it, I tell her tough *******. Vaylin kills the knight anyway by breaking his neck. Letting Lana kill him, Vaylin just force pushes droids out of her way.

8. Help the exiles?

Helping them they're on my ship happy with me and Koth likes me. Killing them Lana was with me and HK killed them.

9. use Emperor's power to save Lana

Didn't use it, she gets injured and Koth saves her. Using it, I kill anything moving and Koth is ***-ing.

10.Kill tanno vik

Wouldn't know, I won't kill original 40 companions.

11.Hurt Reg

Mostly an LS/DS choice. LS=Senya tells me to **** and back off. DS=she gives me approval.

12. Take Senya or Kath to meet with snake cultists

Dunno the full extent of this. I've done both on LS toons.

13. Kill Novo /knights time2 fight

I can't kill the Knights, I got a letter on my LS toon about the 'new partner' being able to go home to his husband, so even my DS5 toon lets them live.

14. Unlimited power?

Not sure what you mean here.

15. Surrender to Arcann

I [lie] tell Lana he's there. And majority of my toons called him an idiot.

16. think its fate <side with koth> or no - <Lana>

Not sure this matters. I've done both.

17. Alter HK's programming to obey you at all cost

Didn't do this, HK says the stuff he heard about me being self-less is true. When I do change his programming, nothing really happens.

18. Tell Scorpio you will let her have access to the Gravestone

50/50 here. Koth will say 'I have a problem with it!'

19. Defeat you both alone? or accept V's power?

Huh?

20.Inspire or Oppressive speech?

I give an inspiring speech, even on my evil as hell DS5 toon. I'm forming an alliance, not a militant government.

That's just a few I thought may have further consequences down the road, and I've written down for my own memory - each of the character's responses that I've taken through the story <8> so far <7 of the ones listed below plus my "free" 60th.

My answers in red. (in case people only know one of the options. under spoiler tags since it's sorta detailed story info)