Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

If you could do anything.

SteveTheCynic
03.15.2019 , 02:01 AM | #31
If I could do anything (as a writer for SWTOR... bah, boring)...

Lana falls into a wormhole in space that leads to ... my apartment. Sorry everyone, she's *mine*, ha ha!

(On the plus side, that would make all the "get rid of Lana" folks happy. And it would make me happy. Everyone wins!)
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

SerraShar
03.15.2019 , 10:14 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
If I could do anything (as a writer for SWTOR... bah, boring)...

Lana falls into a wormhole in space that leads to ... my apartment. Sorry everyone, she's *mine*, ha ha!

(On the plus side, that would make all the "get rid of Lana" folks happy. And it would make me happy. Everyone wins!)
you keep telling yourself that! I blow the whole building after I steal her away!
Balance in All Things
Andraste and the Maker want you to click referral linkhttp://www.swtor.com/r/fsSTHy
You know, if I could click you, you wouldnít know a momentís peace!

Kraugeras
03.27.2019 , 05:06 AM | #33
As agent Shoot Kallyo as soon as possible, its obvious that nothing good will come from her. Same for Koth.

PaxSithari
03.27.2019 , 09:22 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Nefla View Post
I agree about the stupid canon "Revan" I just pretend he's an insane hermit identity thief. You can skip SoR though and go straight to KotFE if you're level 60.
My headcanon is that the guy we see dressed in the robes, captured by the Emperor, freed from Maelstrom, isn't Revan as we know Revan to be. It is actually Dustil Onasi. He has the Force, isn't that much younger than Bastila. So I think he was trained by female Revan, and after killing Malak, she "retires" from the persona of Revan, and takes him as her padawan. He then takes up the mantle of Revan after a few too many sharing sessions, and so on. So in a sense, Satele and Theron are still descendants of Bastila, and Revan in a way.
We've forgotten what it is to be Jedi. So I'm going to do some real Jedi work now, and help someone in trouble rather than talk big concepts and run errands for politicians - Bardan Jusik
RIP The Shadowlands

Ainiv
04.12.2019 , 02:13 AM | #35
Switching sides and more companions come to mind.
But I would especially love additional apprentices and padawans for the force users. So that's what I would do.

My Refer a Friend code is: http://www.swtor.com/r/2R3jQq

JakRoanin
04.12.2019 , 08:47 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by PaxSithari View Post
My headcanon is that the guy we see dressed in the robes, captured by the Emperor, freed from Maelstrom, isn't Revan as we know Revan to be. It is actually Dustil Onasi. He has the Force, isn't that much younger than Bastila. So I think he was trained by female Revan, and after killing Malak, she "retires" from the persona of Revan, and takes him as her padawan. He then takes up the mantle of Revan after a few too many sharing sessions, and so on. So in a sense, Satele and Theron are still descendants of Bastila, and Revan in a way.
Not Dustil, hasn't he been through enough.

ObsidianBones
04.12.2019 , 02:03 PM | #37
During Vaylin's invasion of Odessen, where you have to decide between Torian and Vette, shouldn't The Outlander have enough forces to save them both? This would be especially possible if you decided to save Arcann, and thus, get Senya too. You could send Koth, Theron, Lana, or whoever among the many companions you have to go save one while you save the other. Always bugged me that I had to choose one or the other as they're both great companions, and it kind of broke my heart a bit when Vette said she felt as though she was being abandoned.

BradTheImpaler
04.12.2019 , 03:23 PM | #38
I'd rally my Alliance to start a rebellion on Coruscant against the Senate, seizing the assets of that corrupt institution and putting them in the hands of the people (or possibly a puppet government ) !

Also:

Quote: Originally Posted by cool-dude View Post
Challenged whatsherface for the title and position of mandalore with my bounty hunter.
I would've Shae Vizla as one of my dark side Jedi characters, for her crimes against the Order (and general irritating attitude). It's like the Skadge thing...doesn't entirely make sense to accept her as a companion after killing arguably stronger people for less.
"The gullible prattle on about the triumph of truth and justice, of individualism and free will, as if such things were solid and real instead of simple subjective judgments."
- Supreme Leader Snoke