Wondering who's getting in when? CHECK HERE.

Aurinax

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12.13.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition

11.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

11.15.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

11/06-11/25 - In for Early Access! - (12/15-12/15)

Why cannot I still play? If supposedly did I already get invitations?

You've posted here repeatedly asking this, so let me advise you that I am not special and I do not have any inside information. I'm a regular fan like you who just uses common sense.

That said, if you registered a pre-order on the 15th of November and still can't play, that is a problem. You NEED to contact customer service ASAP.

we will probably not start seeing immediate results for most people...but i may be mistaken.

Also i do expect it to go to 12 or 13th of december for the first wave.

wish i could agree with that, but it seems that there staggering the already staggered

LEARN TO READ! The very first thing in this thread is DO NOT POST IF YOU HAVE NOT GOT IN....yet 3/4 of the posts in here are people pissed off because they haven't got in. YOU ARE NOT HELPING THE OP TRACK WHO HAS GOTTEN IN. You want to complain about the fact that you haven't gotten in...PLEASE TAKE IT ELSEWHERE. Thank You Edited by Thunder-God

11/28 should be in two days ago. no email. getting totally shafted.

Contact Support. Keep in mind they look at the date you activated your key, not the date of your pre-order.

I activated mine at 11 december, not in with first wave of today.

They haven't reached the 9th? ouch

I'm the 13th and I may not get in today. If that happens I may actually cancel my origin preorder. :mad:

If they don't get the rest in today then that would suggest someone over at Bioware is

intentionally trying to piss people off. Really, it would AMAZE me if people will have to wait

even longer considering how many days worth of pre-orders were let in yesterday.

This likely explains why they cut off the seventh at a particular time because it's possible that it really started to ramp up again in pre-orders and may be the case going through the rest of December.

Being someone who got in on the 13th, I was quite certain I would get in today but if this is the case and we are seeing a massive spike in pre-orders between the seventh and 13th, well, I might expect to be in by tomorrow.

Kind of sucks, but you reap what you sow.