Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't defeat Gemini Captain

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Can't defeat Gemini Captain

jedi_brandier
07.03.2016 , 11:44 PM | #11
I have Senya as a healer, she can't keep up, died before I get 3 hits on Gemini

SteveTheCynic
07.04.2016 , 02:45 AM | #12
I don't remember what level my Senya is, but when my commandogirl (Gunnery) did this, I outpaced Senya's aggro generation without too much difficulty. (My gear is all 216 or higher, except my relics, and everything non-relic has a 208 augment of some sort in it. I have three Ops pieces. It's possible that this has some influence on the question of who generates more aggro.)
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

jedi_brandier
07.14.2016 , 08:16 AM | #13
reset and now I cant get past Skytrooper Builder droid. Is it possible to have a friend assist with this story mode or is it strictly solo? I am a subscriber but this is getting so frustrating I am considering ENDING sub because of this chapter!!

craftiestone
07.14.2016 , 06:51 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by jedi_brandier View Post
reset and now I cant get past Skytrooper Builder droid. Is it possible to have a friend assist with this story mode or is it strictly solo? I am a subscriber but this is getting so frustrating I am considering ENDING sub because of this chapter!!
Its easy enough, you just got to stop him from recharging,

JediAkemi
07.14.2016 , 10:09 PM | #15
Curiously, I found it easier without the hacked Skytrooper. Either way, my Senya was Rank 11, in healer stance, but with the hacked Skytrooper on our side, we lost. Without the hacked Skytrooper, we won.

Though for some reason, the GEMINI Captain's "attacking from four places at once" bursts lasted way longer when I had the hacked Skytrooper, which certainly contributed to Senya not being able to keep up.

jedi_brandier
07.15.2016 , 12:27 AM | #16
Still no luck with any of my characters and now I'm stuck trying to defeat Construction Boss on all characters. I don't usually play group missions because I am a casual player, not a 'power gamer,' and usually get kicked out because I can't keep up or don't DPS right. My daughter and I would assist each other with these missions, but they seem to be solo only... and neither of us can beat them. When a game ceases to be fun it's time to quit... seriously considering unsub and quitting altogether.

Duck_of_Death
07.15.2016 , 05:44 AM | #17
Have you tried using your Heroic Moment- it has a moderate heal included for you and your companion- and it helps burn down the thing faster. Use all your cooldown abilities ( I often forget to use those). As other have said, set Senya to Heal mode and bring her Influence at least to 10 ( 70 rank 1 gifts, which you can buy on the fleet, from INFL. 1; she loves Luxury)
...und keine weiteren Fragen.

jedi_brandier
07.15.2016 , 07:43 AM | #18
Of course I tried Heroic Moment...I keep getting knocked back out of range. I also haven't noticed a healing feature on mine

TyonYlle
07.15.2016 , 11:33 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by jedi_brandier View Post
Of course I tried Heroic Moment...I keep getting knocked back out of range. I also haven't noticed a healing feature on mine
This really sucks, and feel for both of you. I guess, all you can do is keep up-ing Senya's influence. 70 rank 1 gifts, like has been said, and also use your common data crystals from heroics to buy rank 6 gifts from Odesson

SteveTheCynic
07.16.2016 , 09:45 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by JediAkemi View Post
Though for some reason, the GEMINI Captain's "attacking from four places at once" bursts lasted way longer when I had the hacked Skytrooper, which certainly contributed to Senya not being able to keep up.
Find the real one, and shoot/hit/zap/stone/grenade/rocket it. The others will disappear instantly.

I'll just repeat my hint on finding the real one...
Spoiler
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.