Want to reroll as a Sith on a new server.

Windst

I play as a lv 50 Jedi Sentinal on PVP-East Coast Vulkar Highway, I mostly spend my time with PVP, with what may be the servers republics most popular pvp guild, The Exiled.

I've made 100% darkside choices, as a Jedi, and really enjoy my watchman build in PVE and PVP. The only other bonus I have found to my character is the great voice actor we were given, David Hayter(Solid Snake).

My server seems to lack active people. I play mostly at night time after 9/10pmEST. We are weak on the Galactic Republic population, and heavy on the Sith Empire. I hear they get really bored of huttball.

Anyways, I am looking to reroll and play as a Sith Inquisitor Assasin or Warrior Juggarnaut with a Sith Empire active server, East coast, or West Coast if that means more live players. I learn my classes well, and confident to say I am a skilled player. I would like to start off with an active guild, I do not like playing alone, even if its just to talk smack in guild chat, or leveling up with other people who want to start a new Sith Character.

If you have a server or guild for me to come join, lemme know please here, fb, or skype.

Fb- /windst

Skype- windst751

or find me on galactic republic vulkar highway whisper Windst.

Thanks.

Depends on what you're looking for in a guild. Im in a gulid called The Sol Confederacy on the Lord Adraas server. We are relatively small in popualation (maybe 20 if you dont count alts), but this way you know everyone and become more friendly with the entire guild. Mainly, we do warzones, flaspoints, and regular questing (Im level 50 so I only do this when Im helping guild members of lower level and alting).

This is far from a persuasive tid bit, but it's something for you to consider :p