Annihalation maurader tips

frankadank

Rule #1. U are weakest at the biggining of the fight. 0 juyo and 0 annihilation stack.

Rule #2. ( this is my method, not saying this is the right 1, its just what works for me)-pop ur shield in the beggining people- saber ward then cloak of pain. y u ask, because rule #1.u are weakest in the beggining and u have undying rage which is best used at the lowest possible health.

Rule #3. 1nce u have 5 juyo and 3 annihilation U HAVE 15 SEC before they go away! dont let them go away or u will have to re-stack. this means U have to keep hitting people non stop.

Rule #4 Alway watch for Beserk. Beserk lets u healz u and ur party and makes ur bleeds 100% crit.

here are the only moves i use in order from highest priority. Valorous call, insparetion,Zen, cauterize, mesiles slash, overload sader,dispatch, Riposte, rebuke, saber ward,2 trinkets,charge,zeleost strike,strike,guarded by the force

It helps to go into preference and swith to auto target nerest enemy, 1 less job u have to do, just make sure to swith to healerz when u see 1

OP, use the marauder names for those skills please. Most people who play marauder do not also have a sentinel, so the entire post is useless to them. It's like typing in Greek in an English Forum, people never want to waste their time reading your threads again. They don't come to the forum to look stuff up. Please post a reply with the marauder skill names to minimize the inevitable forum backlash you will receive. That's just my friendly advice.

OP, use the marauder names for those skills please. Most people who play marauder do not also have a sentinel, so the entire post is useless to them. It's like typing in Greek in an English Forum, people never want to waste their time reading your threads again. They don't come to the forum to look stuff up. Please post a reply with the marauder skill names to minimize the inevitable forum backlash you will receive. That's just my friendly advice.

Frenzy, Blood thirst,Berserk,Rupture, annihilate,deadly sader,visios throw,Retaliation, Cloak of Pain,Saber Ward,Relics X2,Battering assault,charge, assault.

Edited by frankadank

Frenzy, Blood thirst,Berserk,Rupture, annihilate,deadly sader,visios throw,Retaliation, Cloak of Pain,Relics X2,Battering assault,charge, assault.

forgot to say Force Choke,Force Camouflage,intimidation roar,Unleash, Undying Rage

What about Obfuscate?

the animation for Obfuscate, Crippling slash make u lose Annihilation. u can use them and keep annihilation but its hard, its really hard. 1nce annihilation reaches 3 stack the cool down goes down to 8 sec. if u use Obfuscate or crippling slash u lose about a sec, which means u have like 3 sec to build rage and use annihilation which is defenetly not enough time to build rage and use annihilation. Try it for ur self. use an npc get annihilation to 3 stack and see how fast it goes away. The longer u have a 3 stack annihilation and 5 juyo the higher ur end dps will be

Frenzy, Blood thirst,Berserk,Rupture, annihilate,deadly sader,visios throw,Retaliation, Cloak of Pain,Saber Ward,Relics X2,Battering assault,charge, assault.

Thanks. :-) I also use the others mentined by another poster, so I feel.better abput my play.

I need to ask, could you go over your rotation a bit slower, maybe with less spelling errors?

Im not being a smart ***, it sounds like you got some good ideas but I just did'nt understand a word you said honestly. I just feel if your writing a guide for us, maybe take some time to write it carefully. I don't know, maybe your in a hurry.

Again not being a smart *** just want to understand whats going on. Im trying to learn as much as I can.

What do you consider to be the best time to hit berserk? As soon as it comes up, when rupture and 1 stack ds are up, or full bleeds are on?

I've been assuming fullbleeds but I just want to clarify.

I dont know about your rotation, but please introduce a dictionnary somewhere.

A bit of MSN speak can be tolerated, but every 2 words...

On a funny note THIS is typed from an IPhone, and other than a few minor mistyping every now and then, making full sentences isn't THAT hard.

What do you consider to be the best time to hit berserk? As soon as it comes up, when rupture and 1 stack ds are up, or full bleeds are on?

I've been assuming fullbleeds but I just want to clarify.

Sorry for spelling error, English is not my first language. When ever Berserk is up use it. Berserk has a long timer before it goes away.So you can use it even if you don't have any bleeds on target. It lasts long enough for u to put bleed on them.

I need to ask, could you go over your rotation a bit slower, maybe with less spelling errors?

Im not being a smart ***, it sounds like you got some good ideas but I just did'nt understand a word you said honestly. I just feel if your writing a guide for us, maybe take some time to write it carefully. I don't know, maybe your in a hurry.

Again not being a smart *** just want to understand whats going on. Im trying to learn as much as I can.

sorry for spelling errors. My rotation is as follows. Frenzy,Blood thirst, saber ward or cloack of pain,charge,rupture,battering assault, annihilation, assault,deadly saber, assault, assault , assault.

Some where in there u have to be fast enough to use retaliation and beserk when they are up.

I don't use vicious slash.

sorry for spelling errors. My rotation is as follows. Frenzy,Blood thirst, saber ward or cloack of pain,charge,rupture,battering assault, annihilation, assault,deadly saber, assault, assault , assault.

Some where in there u have to be fast enough to use retaliation and beserk when they are up.

I don't use vicious slash.

You should also use both saber throws.

1. ranged, good fillers if you're being kited

2. DT is a the only healing debuff of the game

3. VT is a big hitter, easily reaches 3k damage

Edited by Vetril

In case noone said it yet.

Sweeping Slash is quite amazing to pop-up fury stacks when you out of combat, but still have some rage left.

Very,Very good point my friend, builds 3 or 4 fury not very sure. But if you use it at least twice at 3 stack annihilation. Then u simply don't have enough time to build rage and use annihilation.Unless Battering assault is up. Annihilation is the bread and butter in the spec. Annihilation might double your dps, before lvl 40 u only have slash, and it only has a 33% to bring back rupture. Annihilation has a 66% chance to bring back rupture. Keeping Annihilation is key for massive amounts of damage. At 3 stack, Annihilation has a 8 second cool down, Annihilation's buff last for 15 second. Which means you have 7 seconds to build rage to use rupture then annihilation. Rupture cost 2, Annihilation 5 and with the tree it refunds 1, but you still spend 5 to use it.7 rage in 7 seconds. I don't use that move at all in my rotation! Keep in my mind I started this thread to tell people what My rotation is. If using this move works for you, by all means use it.

You should also use both saber throws.

1. ranged, good fillers if you're being kited

2. DT is a the only healing debuff of the game

3. VT is a big hitter, easily reaches 3k damage[/QUOT

I only use Vicious Throw. Deadly Throw is useless to me. I stooped using it along time a go. Simply not enough time to use it at 3 stack annihilation. I'm hitting so hard at 3 stack that it don't matter, Healers will die. I have tried using it when there is a Healer/Tank combo. Or two healers healing each other. It still doesn't work. I think it need's to be bigger than 20%.I replaced Deadly Throw when i got Vicious Throw and never looked back.

Very,Very good point my friend, builds 3 or 4 fury not very sure. But if you use it at least twice at 3 stack annihilation. Then u simply don't have enough time to build rage and use annihilation.Unless Battering assault is up. Annihilation is the bread and butter in the spec. Annihilation might double your dps, before lvl 40 u only have slash, and it only has a 33% to bring back rupture. Annihilation has a 66% chance to bring back rupture. Keeping Annihilation is key for massive amounts of damage. At 3 stack, Annihilation has a 8 second cool down, Annihilation's buff last for 15 second. Which means you have 7 seconds to build rage to use rupture then annihilation. Rupture cost 2, Annihilation 5 and with the tree it refunds 1, but you still spend 5 to use it.7 rage in 7 seconds. I don't use that move at all in my rotation! Keep in my mind I started this thread to tell people what My rotation is. If using this move works for you, by all means use it.

*Vicious Slash has a 33% to bring back rupte

I only use Vicious Throw. Deadly Throw is useless to me. I stooped using it along time a go. Simply not enough time to use it at 3 stack annihilation. I'm hitting so hard at 3 stack that it don't matter, Healers will die. I have tried using it when there is a Healer/Tank combo. Or two healers healing each other. It still doesn't work. I think it need's to be bigger than 20%.I replaced Deadly Throw when i got Vicious Throw and never looked back.

My point is that it's ranged. If you are knocked back and rooted for 5 seconds, you have 3 GCDs during which you twiddle your thumbs. The same goes for those fights where you end up being kited out of your melee range. Thus, you can keep pressure up with Deadly Throw, Force Scream, and Vicious Throw.

Furthermore, if the knockbacker can also heal, or is spamming the smuggler/op cleanse while running away from you (which removes your bleeds and at the same time heals) it contains the HP they can recover during that time.

Edited by Vetril

My point is that it's ranged. If you are knocked back and rooted for 5 seconds, you have 3 GCDs during which you twiddle your thumbs. The same goes for those fights where you end up being kited out of your melee range. Thus, you can keep pressure up with Deadly Throw, Force Scream, and Vicious Throw.

Furthermore, if the knockbacker can also heal, or is spamming the smuggler/op cleanse while running away from you (which removes your bleeds and at the same time heals) it contains the HP they can recover during that time.

Very good point, they are ranged.The scenario you describe does call for ranged moves and since we only have a few. Making use of what we have is a good idea.