Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sound-Tuning for Weapons

Darth-Funeral
01.20.2019 , 02:01 PM | #1
Hi there,

Weapon-Tunings have been around for a while now. The weapons have many different Sounds, even the Lightsabers.

Wouldn't it be cool to be able to adjust the sounds? Personally, I liked the Sound of Dookus Lightsaber the most (which some LS use in the game). I'm sure most of you have their favorite Sound-Set respectively.

A Sound-Tuning Option would be an additional way to customize our apperance and generate easy Revenue for Bioware. Classic win-win if you ask me.
Die Dunkle Seite bietet Macht um der Macht willen. Ihr müsst sie begehren und stets danach trachten. Ihr müsst Macht intensiver suchen als alle anderen, ohne Zurückhaltung und ohne Zögern.

sauceemynx
01.23.2019 , 07:46 AM | #2
This is a good idea. There are some weapons where I love the way they look but not how they sound. It would be great to have the best of both.

SteveTheCynic
01.25.2019 , 04:43 AM | #3
It's a nice idea, especially if they gave us some tunings that would let my Commando's HBG "speak" with more authority. Most HBGs are a bit wimpy-sounding.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Nightblazer
01.25.2019 , 12:31 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
It's a nice idea, especially if they gave us some tunings that would let my Commando's HBG "speak" with more authority. Most HBGs are a bit wimpy-sounding.
LOL. You will Respect Mah Authoritah
“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Get 7 days free game time plus several unlocks by clicking here