Add the new flashpoint to the weekly hard modes for Ultimate and Elite comms

The new flashpoint is designed for 15-54; although I'd like another flashpoint choice for my weekly (when I choose to do it) I've been wanting something I can play where I'd be able to quite literally drag a 'noob' through several times over, whilst still giving them the XP rate of their level (or at least, I'm hoping so... don't want a 2nd Ilum).

I see your point, but please, remember... this ones' for the lowbies. Our new flashpoint stuff is a few months off, but the 55's are getting 2nd new ones this year.

I like the idea as I can take my level 55 and take some of my guild members who are not level 55 and they will be able to get the xp they need but yet they feel that the ones level 55 can do something with them in the game.

Or even a friend of mine can take my alt and we can do it together and not hurt my xp.

Edited by ScarletBlaze

I like the idea as I can take my level 55 and take some of my guild members who are not level 55 and they will be able to get the xp they need but yet they feel that the ones level 55 can do something with them in the game
Problem is you can't. Tried to go on my operator with 2 other guild operators. Level 55s get the flashpoint to themselves, to go with lower levels, the most you can be is 54. So I have to get my 50 warrior that I haven't played in a year.

Still great fun and worth it for xp for lower level toons. You get the xp for killing 55s no matter your level. The ease of the FP makes me think it does not need to reward Ultimate or Elite comms. The lack of credits even in the 55 verision makes me think I will not be doing them except leveling. I like planet comms for alts leveling, but I can get the comms just taking them and more importantly get the xp. Will grind the rep and then forget on my 55s. Maybe now I will finally get my warrior to 55.

Edited by mikebevo

Ok I want a reason to do this flashpoint beyond stupid reputation. Please add it to the list of hard modes that can reward us elite and ultimate comms.

It is not worth ultimate comms, the difficulty is not there

Perhaps elite, but that would be very questionable

Its probably only 'just' worth basic comms. I ran today with 4 dps, and the final boss in it went down before my incendiary round fell off - and I started with it.

Granted one of the guys was in optimized dread forged gear, but he was also a vanguard.

Its probably only 'just' worth basic comms. I ran today with 4 dps, and the final boss in it went down before my incendiary round fell off - and I started with it.

Granted one of the guys was in optimized dread forged gear, but he was also a vanguard.

lol it was the opposite story with 4 Tanks the final boss took like 10-15mins to Kill constantly using Health tanks :p