SWTOR Crew Skill - Guide Links (4.0)

DorjeeVajra

SWTOR Crew Skill Guide Links 4.0

Has links to numerous 4.0 Crew Skill guides, Spreadsheets and Tables from multiple sources.

If your having a hard time looking for 4.0 Crew Skill guides this may be a good place to look.

-----------------------------------------------

LINKS:

If you come across any good 4.0 Crew Skill - Guides or Resources please add it to the sheet.

You can also leave a reply here with the information or send it to me @:

and I will be happy to add it for you.

Remember it's a community effort, the more all of us share the more we all benefit.

Thank You,

DorjeeVajra

Notes:

To all the wonderful people that make guides, spreadsheets and other tools for SWTOR.

Please drop a link to your Crew Skill Guide / Tools here so I can add it to the sheet or feel free to add it to the spreadsheet your self. This will also alert people that subscribe to this post anytime a new Crew Skill guide has been added to the forms and the project.

SWTORCGR Moderators Needed.

If anyone wants to help out with the maintenance and betterment of this project please contact me and I can add you as a collaborator with full Edit functions.

Suggestions:

To everyone, suggestions are always welcome and appreciated. If you have any suggestions on improving the project or want to see something added let us know.

Subscribing to this post:

Hopefully once people get used to this sticky and the SWTORCGR project, if People that create the guides and tools reply here with a link or update messages, all the people that subscribe to this post would instantly be notified when new guides have been added.

Edited by JackieKo

SWTORCGR -Streamlined method to ensure people are aware of Great Guides and Resources.

--------------------

SWTOR Community Guides and Resources - SWTORCGR (4.0 Ready)

Open Source Community Spreadsheet Collection for and by the Players of SWTOR.

Has been created as a community project for SWOTOR.

You can direct people to it by simply telling them to google search SWTORCGR, quick simple way to share this community resource with people asking for help in game, friends and guild members without needing a lengthy link.

-------------------------------

This project is designed to be community tool that should eventually have a life of it's own when the community uses it with it's intended function. People play take a breaks at times even quit a game for a while and often amazing guide lists and indexes eventually aren't as helpful cause the person that created it is either taking a break or is no longer playing. I am developing and will continue to develop a system that will allow the SWTOR community to have a steam lined method of Announcing, Finding and Sharing the many great Guides and Resources for SWTOR that get buried in forums or get left undiscovered.

How it works:

1) Subscribing:

Subscribe to the three Stickied posts you see below. The Moderators have been gracious enough to give them the TOP Sticky spot in the New Player, Crew Skill and Class section of the Official forums. I would recommend instant email notification but it's your choice it's how I subscribe to the posts here that I find very helpful.

----------

2) Announcing at official forums:

When you create or find an amazing SWTOR guide provide a link to it in the appropriate Section:

SWTORCGR in the New Player section - for general guides, tools and sources.

SWTORCGR in the Crew Skill section - for Crew Skill related guides, tools and sources.

SWTORCGR in the Class section - for Class related Guides, tools and sources.

----------

3) Adding the link to SWTORCGR

Method 1: For those not familiar with spreadsheets use the:

This will automatically enter the links at:

Then the people in the community that know their way around spreadsheets or the SWTORCGR moderators can add the information to the appropriate places.

Method 2 (preferred method): once you get familiar with spreadsheets add them to the appropriate spreadsheets:

Class Guide - Links: For Class related Guides, tools and sources.

Crew Skill Guide - Links: For Crew Skill related Guides, tools and sources.

Companion Guide - Links: For Companion related Guides, tools and sources.

Misc Guide - Links: For Miscellaneous Guides, tools and sources.

SWOTOR Source - Links: For SWTOR sources like official forums, Dulfy.net, TorCommunity.com, etc.

SWTOR Spreadsheet Links: For spreadsheets people have made for SWOTOR.

----------

The Reason:

Most of us want to spend as much time as we can playing the game over spending time looking for the information that allows us to get the most out of the game. This provides us with a quick method of being notified when new information we want becomes available.

For people that go above and beyond by creating Guides, Tools, Spreadsheets, Sources to share with the community this ensures that it will have a high level of visibility and not get lost and buried in the forums or get left undiscovered.

It requires only a little extra effort in the beginning but it rewards us with a system that allows us to be notified and find the information we want quickly it also allows us to share information with each other in a very efficient manner.

If everyone in the community just contributes a small amount of effort in this project the rewards for everyone will be astronomical. The more people share the more others will want to also share. In a system like this it gains a life of it's own and will still persist as people come and go from the game.

So this is the challenge for the community to come together in a Community Project that could benefit us all greatly and allow us to spend less time looking for and broadcasting information with each other and spend more time playing the game.

---------------------------

SWOTORCGR Protective Measures

When I originally started this all the sheets were left completely open for edit and I would prefer it could stay like this. However sheets were getting accidentally and sadly at times intentionally damaged by people. I have there for protected areas of the spreadsheets that were completed to decrease the chances of information being accidentally written over or deleted.

New information can be added and edit by anyone below the completed areas these sections are clearly marked. When a Moderator visits the sheets they can move things people add into the protected areas .

Anyone can add new sheets at anytime and add a link to that sheet to the table of contents. New sheets added to the project when noticed can be safe guarded by one of the moderators.

People wanting full edit functions of sheets such as using sort fields can also make a copy of the entire sheet and do with it as they please.

SWTORCGR Moderators:

Moderators will be needed it's a lot of work for 1 person and I am happy to do it but I will be limited to how much I can do based on the time that is available to me. So if anyone in the community would like to help Move new content people add to the protected areas, improve on the design and function of the project, please notify me at any of the contact points provided below. Moderators will be given the ability to edit protected areas.

I hope all of you jump aboard this project whether it's just to receive information, share information or become a moderator.

Thank You,

DorjeeVajra

Edited by DorjeeVajra

too many colors

Majority of the sheet is black and white.

Some of the text on top is in different colors to show different information that might otherwise be over looked.

I can see if I can try and further reduce color separation and streamlining the sheet.

Do you have any specific suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing I left a reply at your post seems some info still needs to be verified can you let me know here by PM or at your thread when it is :) Will be happy to add this to the sheets.

Also left you a link to my Mission Discoveries Table 3.0 that I haven't reviewed or updated for 4.0 yet if you want to check it out.

• 1 month later...

Post Link:

SWTOR Guide - What Crew Skill Makes What 4.0 (3 Tables) - SWTORCGR

Direct Link:

Crew Skill - Which Crew Skill Makes What 4.0

I created this to make a quick and easy reference, when trying to determine:

1) What crew skill makes a particular item.

2) What items a particular crew skill makes.

3) What crew skill makes a particular type of item.

Enjoy,

DorjeeVajra

• 2 weeks later...

Crew Skill - Mission Discoveries Table 4.0 ( SWTORCGR )

A new addition to SWTORCGR 4.0

This is a Table that shows what Mission Discoveries are available for the various Crew Skills.

It contains images of the Mission Discoveries and contains hyperlinks to more information at TorCommunity.com.

Link: Crew Skill - Mission Discoveries Table 4.0 ( SWTORCGR )

Enjoy,

DorjeeVajra

Please leave a reply if you find any discrepancies or have any suggestions to improve this table.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Is anyone else finding crew skills becoming less and less useful? I'm leveling so fast that if I complete a few FP's I'm getting better gear and not out-leveling my created gear?

SWTOR Crew Skill Guide Links 4.0

Has links to numerous 4.0 Crew Skill guides, Spreadsheets and Tables from multiple sources.

If your having a hard time looking for 4.0 Crew Skill guides this may be a good place to look.

LINKS:

If you come across any good 4.0 Crew Skill - Guides or Resources please add it to the sheet.

You can also leave a reply here with the information or send it to me @:

and I will be happy to add it for you.

Remember it's a community effort, the more all of us share the more we all benefit.

Thank You,

DorjeeVajra

Notes:

To all the wonderful people that make guides, spreadsheets and other tools for SWTOR.

Please drop a link to your Crew Skill Guide / Tools here so I can add it to the sheet or feel free to add it to the spreadsheet your self. This will also alert people that subscribe to this post anytime a new Crew Skill guide has been added to the forms and the project.

SWTORCGR Moderators Needed.

If anyone wants to help out with the maintenance and betterment of this project please contact me and I can add you as a collaborator with full Edit functions.

Suggestions:

To everyone, suggestions are always welcome and appreciated. If you have any suggestions on improving the project or want to see something added let us know.

Subscribing to this post:

Hopefully once people get used to this sticky and the SWTORCGR project, if People that create the guides and tools reply here with a link or update messages, all the people that subscribe to this post would instantly be notified when new guides have been added.

• 4 months later...