Crew Missions selections

The_muse

I got underworld trading to get medal for my crafting, so far on the second tier all I get are companion gift missions and if I'm lucky 1 mission for medal. Is there a reason behind this? Why are we being forced to pay for missions for things we don't want? and can't select what we do want? Does it change at higher lvls? or is this a way to get us to constantly dump money on things we don't need?

Over a short period of time, as you take missions, only the ones you don't take remain available. UT is definitely heavy on the companion gift (CG) missions (generally about 4 of the available missions are CG). You have two options - take the CG missions and use the rewards or sell them on the GTN (you can make some credits doing this, or at least recoup the credits invested), or wait until the missions reset.

There are generally only one or two metal missions available on any given mission level at a time. Often, though, you will also have at least one luxury fabric mission available, and those, too, tend to sell for reasonable profit on the GTN.