Jedi Sentinel - Is this the correct skills?

UPEOBlackHawk

Go with artiface. Armor is easy to get from FP drops, GTN, and from random drops. Enhancement have been very expensive (relatively) on the GTN since 1.5. Synthweaving is only really nice to have when making augments. Finally, lord scorge gives a +10 in crafting efficiency for artiface, which is nice. Someone can correct me, but I don't think any of the other sentinel compAnions give a good synthweaving crafting bonus. That coupled with his bonus for archeology and Kira's bonus for treasure hunting make it a no brainer.

Go with artiface. Armor is easy to get from FP drops, GTN, and from random drops. Enhancement have been very expensive (relatively) on the GTN since 1.5. Synthweaving is only really nice to have when making augments. Finally, lord scorge gives a +10 in crafting efficiency for artiface, which is nice. Someone can correct me, but I don't think any of the other sentinel compAnions give a good synthweaving crafting bonus. That coupled with his bonus for archeology and Kira's bonus for treasure hunting make it a no brainer.

Erm, Kira has a +5 Synthweaving critical - I'd say that's a pretty good crafting bonus