Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I went with Jaggurnaut

AntiYourMajesty
01.31.2019 , 06:18 PM | #1
For my first class Iíve gone with the jaggernaut and I like it it makes me seem like a swift sound of thunder to my enemies itís great for the storyline and I can easily take down enemies I donít think I will have to use a Ned kit one time if I play it right, any tips on not dying at all during the storyline using the Hague ainít class?

KendraP
01.31.2019 , 08:31 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by AntiYourMajesty View Post
For my first class Iíve gone with the jaggernaut and I like it it makes me seem like a swift sound of thunder to my enemies itís great for the storyline and I can easily take down enemies I donít think I will have to use a Ned kit one time if I play it right, any tips on not dying at all during the storyline using the Hague ainít class?
You're a new juggernaut who wants advice? What spec? What level? What do you need advice on?

WiredOnCoffee
10.22.2019 , 10:18 AM | #3
Juggurnaut's are appropriately named. It's my favorite class. I have 2 Jug's and 2 Guardian's. If you know and learn to use your cooldown's effectively you can be quite a force in any situation. Juggernaut/Guardian can pump out great DPS and swap to be a great Tank as well. I build sets for both and I will swap from Vengence to Immortal depending on what is needed. I do have a preference for DPS however so that is my main focus.

Just know when to disengage and learn how to use your cooldowns like Enraged Defense, Saber Reflect, and Endure Pain and you will be fine.