Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guardian/Juggernaut Vigilance/Vengeance Guide (3.0+) by Vesev and AndrewPast

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Guardian / Juggernaut
Guardian/Juggernaut Vigilance/Vengeance Guide (3.0+) by Vesev and AndrewPast

Ryuku-sama
02.28.2015 , 12:32 PM | #221
Quote: Originally Posted by veSev View Post
Yeah, I dont believe Saber Ward was involved in increasing DR. I could be wrong, but my guess is whoever said that is thinking of the passive "Blade Tuning" for tanks. It increases Defense to 100% for the first 2 seconds of Saber Ward. If popped correctly, you can taking zero damage, but it is all dependent on the type of damage incoming.
And Saber Ward isn't even a true DR increase. The F/T damage reduction is an absorb shield absorbing exactly 25% of every F/T hit without any cap. Thus, Saber Ward is multiplicative with every other DR DCD (CoP, EP for Veng, Invincible, Unstoppable, old ED, Camo).
"If it wasn't broken, we shall break it. If it is balanced, we shall beat it until slow and painful death follows. If it is overpowered, it is working as intended." - Bioware 2015

Torvai
03.03.2015 , 04:08 AM | #222
Quote: Originally Posted by Ryuku-sama View Post
And Saber Ward isn't even a true DR increase. The F/T damage reduction is an absorb shield absorbing exactly 25% of every F/T hit without any cap. Thus, Saber Ward is multiplicative with every other DR DCD (CoP, EP for Veng, Invincible, Unstoppable, old ED, Camo).
Thanks again
Same goes for Warding Call/Invincible afaik.

GrandLordMenace
03.03.2015 , 10:19 AM | #223
RIP Saber Reflect and Kalamet's OP parses on Torque.
Rydarus Veneris the Revanchist, Beater #fedaracarrychist
Vigilance Guardian guide on Dulfy! Like my guide? Support my Referral Link!
Last Guardian DPS because dead game

darth_psychose
03.03.2015 , 10:40 AM | #224
dat s * * t sux bro
Kala - <Rash> - Discord : Kala#9344

veSev
03.03.2015 , 12:03 PM | #225
Quote: Originally Posted by GrandLordMenace View Post
RIP Saber Reflect and Kalamet's OP parses on Torque.
Lol oh no, we actually have to push our DPS instead of standing in fire......but yeah it sucks that BW took away the one fight where running 6 Guard/Jugg and 2 heals was viable.

darth_psychose
03.03.2015 , 06:17 PM | #226
u forgot bulo it's still op

veSev
03.03.2015 , 07:38 PM | #227
Quote: Originally Posted by darth_psychose View Post
u forgot bulo it's still op
Eh, I wouldn't really know since I carry barrels.

darth_psychose
03.06.2015 , 03:51 AM | #228
Here is my revan progression, if you see something to help, or something i won't know. We can deal it together cuz guardian/jugg in this fight is thug life near shadow or pt. video

veSev
03.06.2015 , 04:31 AM | #229
Quote: Originally Posted by darth_psychose View Post
Here is my revan progression, if you see something to help, or something i won't know. We can deal it together cuz guardian/jugg in this fight is thug life near shadow or pt. video
Wish I had some Revan pulls to tell ya what I've seen, but sadly we only downed SS this week. My group is a bit behind the power curve consider it's been week to week on whether we get HM attempts or not. Anyways, the one thing I noticed is that you seemed the be the one running the far side the beam when the yellow beam was out. Seems like a waste when both times you were attached to a Sage (not sure if it was a DPS or healer). Other than that, it looked like floor two was a tank miscue. Maybe in a few works I'll have more helpful info.

GrandLordMenace
03.09.2015 , 12:55 AM | #230
Quote: Originally Posted by veSev View Post
Wish I had some Revan pulls to tell ya what I've seen, but sadly we only downed SS this week. My group is a bit behind the power curve consider it's been week to week on whether we get HM attempts or not. Anyways, the one thing I noticed is that you seemed the be the one running the far side the beam when the yellow beam was out. Seems like a waste when both times you were attached to a Sage (not sure if it was a DPS or healer). Other than that, it looked like floor two was a tank miscue. Maybe in a few works I'll have more helpful info.
Finally on a raid team due to schedule righting itself and killed bulo (at. last.)

Really excited to start HM progression, also Saber Reflect is still just <3 for turrets on Torque.
Rydarus Veneris the Revanchist, Beater #fedaracarrychist
Vigilance Guardian guide on Dulfy! Like my guide? Support my Referral Link!
Last Guardian DPS because dead game