Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is This A Joke? A Bug? Intentional?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Is This A Joke? A Bug? Intentional?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ThadiusMoor
08.29.2017 , 11:42 AM | #11
oops, double post.
Click here to use my refer a friend link!
Click here to read about the refer a friend program!
You get loot. I get loot. We both win. Thanks in advance!

AscendingSky
08.29.2017 , 11:51 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by HuaRya View Post
Since I completed the title 'Galactic Conqueror' over 2 years ago I have no need for conquest. To make sure I have all my best decos in my preferred stronghold I deactivated all but one.

My question for you is: Do you actually visit all of your strongholds?

I know you'll say yes to prove a point

I do, all the time. First off, I genuinely enjoy decorating, and like changing things up every now and again as new decos come out. Second, I'm a roleplayer, and I often use my strongholds to run events, or to have private RPs involving my characters who actually live/work in the settings of said strongholds.

How about you not declare no one does something and insinuate anyone who says they do is lying, just because you don't do it, kiddo?
#SWTORMaintenanceMode2018
"RNG is EXCITING!!!!!!" -- Ben Irving, Former SWTOR Lead Producer
Vote With Your Wallet - Boycott Cartel Packs!

Kittybear
08.29.2017 , 11:56 AM | #13
i am more annoyed over the fact you need to use 100% of all the hook points in the strong hold if you don't alter big ones to smaller.

SebastiaanZ
08.29.2017 , 12:00 PM | #14
That's not even the worst. If you deactivate one to get your Umbara stronghold, it only adds 15% to your stronghold bonus, instead of the 50% we had with Manaan.

Like what the hell Bioware?????
UNITE OUR CHARACTERS

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!

Tadagyt
08.29.2017 , 12:03 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by HuaRya View Post
Since I completed the title 'Galactic Conqueror' over 2 years ago I have no need for conquest. To make sure I have all my best decos in my preferred stronghold I deactivated all but one.

My question for you is: Do you actually visit all of your strongholds?

I know you'll say yes to prove a point
I do. Each of my toons lives in a different stronghold. So I use them all. I have 3 in DK, 3 in Tatooine, 2 in Coruscant, 2 in NS, 2 in Manaan and 1 in Yavin.

Rankyn
08.29.2017 , 12:47 PM | #16
Unless the patch notes specifically said they were increasing the number of strongholds you could have, why would you assume they had increased the number of strongholds you could have?

Every time they've increased it, there has been a specific mention of the increase.
Keep up to date with game events at
SWTORCalendar.com

KendraP
08.29.2017 , 12:55 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Rankyn View Post
Unless the patch notes specifically said they were increasing the number of strongholds you could have, why would you assume they had increased the number of strongholds you could have?

Every time they've increased it, there has been a specific mention of the increase.
Because the last couple times they've added a stronghold they've also increased the cap? Being honest I just assumed without digging through the patch notes. If the 15% vs 25% thong is true I won't be buying the SH either...

Zhiroc
08.29.2017 , 01:00 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by SebastiaanZ View Post
That's not even the worst. If you deactivate one to get your Umbara stronghold, it only adds 15% to your stronghold bonus, instead of the 50% we had with Manaan.
I can't say about the Umbara one, but Manaan, like all the others, allowed you to add 25% to your stronghold bonus, just like all the others. I went from 125% to 150% It is 1/4 of your total completion of the SH (so you have to unlock every room and decorate up to the hook limit in order to get 100% completion and the full +25% SH bonus).

TUXs
08.29.2017 , 01:00 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Rankyn View Post
Bioware's lack of communication lately is not the players fault, we've asked...we've just been ignored. All of last week good questions were ignored. Why would anyone assume they'd backtrack on what the last 2 strongholds have done, which is increase the cap?
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

JattaGin
08.29.2017 , 01:01 PM | #20
Thanks for this thread. Glad to know I don't have to grind for this SH.
Looking for a reason to stay subbed, BW. Please give me one.
My referral link and explanation of the goodies we get.