Underworld Surgeon / Barber Shop

Voren_Kurn

I have YET to see it even confirmed.

"And I’m happy to announce that we’ll be introducing several new features along the way, like a new customization feature, which will allow you to change your character's hair style, eye color, body type, or even species (including the upcoming Cathar!) using Cartel Coins. Look for it in early summer."

http://www.swtor.com/blog/state-game-3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I concur. My first character has an appearance I really dislike, and I'm also the type of person who, in other games, changes appearances often.

Also, it would be nice if they added some additional, "new" hairstyles and colors. Much like certain other games which must not be named, their barber shop offers styles not accessible on the character creation screen.

I'd like to be able to have longer hair, a blonde that isn't yellow without resorting to nearly grey, and maybe also a pony tail that doesn't look like my character shaved the lower back portion of her head. Perhaps have your artists consult with a female, to get an idea of what actually looks good.

Howdy!

I love the idea of a barber shop feature; we've kicked the idea around a great deal internally. I especially love the idea of being able to add scars to your character as you level (or maybe even change your human to a cyborg because he took too much battle damage!).

What about some chiss cybernetic parts

"And I’m happy to announce that we’ll be introducing several new features along the way, like a new customization feature, which will allow you to change your character's hair style, eye color, body type, or even species (including the upcoming Cathar!) using Cartel Coins. Look for it in early summer."

http://www.swtor.com/blog/state-game-3

The part in RED is the only thing my eyes see lol I just hope it lets you change from male to female.

Edited by Zergnaut

Coming from WoW as 7 year vet, I am really surprised at how many things are similar to that game in swtor. It's not a bad thing, just guess it's what most online gamers want in an MMO now. With this new 2.0 patch it went even closer to matching WoW in some respects. Might as well add barber shop too. Be a welcome addition.

Coming soon, World of Starwarcraft.....

ok sorry, bad joke.

Howdy!

I love the idea of a barber shop feature; we've kicked the idea around a great deal internally. I especially love the idea of being able to add scars to your character as you level (or maybe even change your human to a cyborg because he took too much battle damage!).

Wow this Bioware employee knows what he is talking about! I want this too!

Still want to know if there are new tattoos / blindfolds hair styles some of the existing ones make me die a little inside especially miraluckas

Jewellery for twileks leku , slave binding golden bands

sith tattoos for all warrior species so many things could be added

Howdy!

Just no, ow lets see what will happen, player makes human for the 100 pres buff, ow look barber shop and ding cyborg unlocked. Allowing cyborgs to replace arms with cybornetics is another matter but we should never allow jumping from one species to another through a barber shop.

Edited by Shingara