Fixing HM denova Kephess?

My guild has only beaten Kephess HM once and that was prior to 1.4, after reports have been heard that the game is bug and that the HM Kephess fight is actually Nightmare mode, Its Literally impossible to tank Kephess now, he literally one shotted both our tanks who are half BH and half Campaign, how do you expect us to win? please for the love of god fix this issue so that the game is more enjoyable to our guild and your customers.

I hate to sound like a dick, but people have been crying "BUGS" every damn time they wipe since SOA in EV, when majority of the time it is a mechanic that players are *********** up.

Read the mechanics of the fight, and then reread it until you understand the mechanics of the fight (watching a video on youtube does not count). Read strategies to help you over come the mechanics, and if and then you still have problems with the fight, or are uncertain about different aspects of it create a decent detailed thread asking for assistance, instead of crying bug.

Sorry for the rant, but it really seems like your guild was more or less getting lucky before 1.4, without completely understand the mechanics, and now your luck has ran a bit dry, and you guys still havnt perfected the mechanics.

My guild has only beaten Kephess HM once and that was prior to 1.4, after reports have been heard that the game is bug and that the HM Kephess fight is actually Nightmare mode, Its Literally impossible to tank Kephess now, he literally one shotted both our tanks who are half BH and half Campaign, how do you expect us to win? please for the love of god fix this issue so that the game is more enjoyable to our guild and your customers.

The nightmare mechanic is only with the 3 droids at the beginning. Since you got past that and onto Kephess proper, you're not dealing with anything new, just the existing mechanics, which can be challenging until you master them.

There are many strategies and posts about dealing with this part of the fight and they are still valid -- nothing in the latter stages of this fight have changed. Study these strats and apply them.

There's definitely been something different. I can't say exactly what's going on but people die way more easily than before. We've done it quite a bit. However, it seems to fluctuate each week. Recently the walker and the bomber seem to have the potential to kill someone outright, or quite nearly.

It wasn't that way 2 weeks ago... but something is amiss

There's definitely been something different. I can't say exactly what's going on but people die way more easily than before. We've done it quite a bit. However, it seems to fluctuate each week. Recently the walker and the bomber seem to have the potential to kill someone outright, or quite nearly.

It wasn't that way 2 weeks ago... but something is amiss

Only things that are different are the 3 droids at the very very start. If you're dying then someone is effing up.

I'd suggest that the problem might be a new player in your ops group. Try bringing this up with them.... and electrocuting them.

P.S: If you're a Jedi you can always give them to Scourge or Qyzen for a bit.

Edited by AshlaBoga