168 main hands where the heck??

Salitaya

Guaranteed Drop: Hard Mode S&V, Cartel Warlord's boss fight.

Random Chance: Hard Mode Toborro's Courtyard, or last two bosses of Dread Fortress or Dread Palace. They all drop random Underworld items, and a main hand weapon is one of those possibilities.

The hilts / barrels can also be crafted. On my server the hilts / barrels usually go for 1+ million (last I checked - it's been awhile).

If you GTN price shop, you can usually get the mats for cheaper than the hilts / barrels go for. Then find a crafter that will make one for mats.

The hilts / barrels can also be crafted. On my server the hilts / barrels usually go for 1+ million (last I checked - it's been awhile).

If you GTN price shop, you can usually get the mats for cheaper than the hilts / barrels go for. Then find a crafter that will make one for mats.

^^ This.

Even better, crafters mostly craft and trade for mats the 34 Barrels and Hilts, not the 32 anymore.

34 = 180 AR

If only they did the same with Relics, Implants and Earpieces but people gotta make a living I guess. :D

Edited by Darth_Wicked

damn thx guys knew i shoulda grabbed them at czerka while they were still there sigh.

CZ-198 never had 168 MH's. It only had 162 MH's.

EDIT:

Not to mention that for that many Elite commendations it was a MASSIVE ripoff.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Weren't the CZ ones 162's? I never bought one, so I could be wrong. But I thought they were a level behind the comms used to buy them. ie it took elite comms (normally 168 armoring), but the mainhand weapons were 162's.

EDIT:

Also, they're all endurance-heavy if I'm not mistaken.

EDIT:

This and the Elite comms for CZ-198 has been reduced to 120 or 140 now. I just found that out a couple of weeks ago but they are 162

Also, they're all endurance-heavy if I'm not mistaken.

As usual... :rolleyes:

Just the other week, I had to explain someone that the Black-Market Bullwark MK-1 Implant was better than the MK-2 - or the other way around - because one had superior defensive stats and less endurance.

I was labeled a troll, since it made no sense to that person that an Implant drop from a flashpoint was actually BETTER than the one he bought with commendations.

Good days indeed. :cool:

Edited by Darth_Wicked