Romance Ending storyline (Spoilers maybe?)

I'm going to open a topic again, this time for different matter about romance and storyline.

As always first I'm putting huge SPOILERS, people getting very quickly angry about this

so I dont wanna get insulted- which I have no exact idea what spoiler is because people

have different perspectives. lets hope I'm not going to ruin something

Alright so, I watched some videos on youtube about swtor storyline romance ending

(where agent storyline finishes, and my companions will stay my side?) I got confused

because the video was shows only romance scenes from the start to ending(naturally that was

a "romance scene" video) And when romance done, the storyline also done right?

Because progression needed to get romance scenes, -like in any game-

My question is: my all companions will stay with me forever in game? Because that video

also shows comps sent mails(goodbye mails ?) to Player, and I actually become sad,

.I hope comps not going to leave me or something.

As you can even think, I'm very sensitive about this kind things so..

I dont wanna cry a river if my teammates got killed or left me after 3 huge episodes lol

Thanks in advance

EDIT: I have agent character, but didnt finished story yet. you can tell me what happens next

The mails sent by your romance companion are just a bit of extra romance. They are not saying goodbye.

No companion leaves or can be killed (although there is one companion I would have liked to have killed from the Imp side :D).

There is one character that you can fundamentally change at the end of his companion quest, but that's the most extreme it gets.

Edited by wiredgutter

But why they just dont simply say to me that? instead they sending mail, thats what makes me worried,

Thats good then, thanks for reply man

It's just extra romance that they didnt have to provide voice over for. Also the mails have gifts in them.

It's just extra romance that they didnt have to provide voice over for. Also the mails have gifts in them.

Oh ok, for once at least my own companions sends me gifts instead credits! Thats good, I dont have

enough credits to buy them a valuable gift everytime lol. Thanks mate