Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVP Flags For Sale on Ranked Vendor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
PVP Flags For Sale on Ranked Vendor?

CrazyTough
07.16.2019 , 09:04 AM | #1
I was wondering if it would be possible for flags to be added to the ranked vendor for season 11 rewards. Maybe a variety of different versions or different styles. I think it would give more players yet another incentive to queue up in ranked gameplay. The more items on the ranked vendors that turn players on, the more players will be queueing to grind out those comms. And I think ranked flags would be a great addition to the list.

Delani
07.16.2019 , 11:21 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyTough View Post
I was wondering if it would be possible for flags to be added to the ranked vendor for season 11 rewards. Maybe a variety of different versions or different styles. I think it would give more players yet another incentive to queue up in ranked gameplay. The more items on the ranked vendors that turn players on, the more players will be queueing to grind out those comms. And I think ranked flags would be a great addition to the list.
Im all for this idea

CrazyTough
07.21.2019 , 05:00 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Delani View Post
Im all for this idea
Or another idea would be just to allow all banners the ability to flag dead opponents during PVP or have a line of PVP banners available for purchase similar to the one given out as ranked rewards.