Companions won't Artifice

Zombie_Sith

So... The title is basically the problem. My companions will not create any color crystals or hilts. They will go on archaeology and treasure hunting missions but they won't artifice. Does anyone know why this is happening? Or is this happening to anyone else? I do have the necessary materials to create the items. I just don't know why it's not letting me. I play as a Jedi Consular.

So... The title is basically the problem. My companions will not create any color crystals or hilts. They will go on archaeology and treasure hunting missions but they won't artifice. Does anyone know why this is happening? Or is this happening to anyone else? I do have the necessary materials to create the items. I just don't know why it's not letting me. I play as a Jedi Consular.

Are you trying to send out too many companions? No matter how many companions you have, you can only send a fixed number of them out on crew skills (based on your level). I do not recall the exact data but it something along the lines of:

• level 10-20 you can send 2 companions
  • level 21-40 you can send 3 companions
  • level 41-45 you can send 4 companions
  • level 46+ you can send 5 companions

Also how are you trying to craft? Are you double clicking the schematic or are you selecting the schematic and then clicking the craft button in the lower right? Only the latter works.

Are you trying to send a companion to craft that is already running a mission? You cannot stack crew skills like that.

Are you trying to send out too many companions? No matter how many companions you have, you can only send a fixed number of them out on crew skills (based on your level). I do not recall the exact data but it something along the lines of:

• level 10-20 you can send 2 companions
  • level 21-40 you can send 3 companions
  • level 41-45 you can send 4 companions
  • level 46+ you can send 5 companions

Also how are you trying to craft? Are you double clicking the schematic or are you selecting the schematic and then clicking the craft button in the lower right? Only the latter works.

Are you trying to send a companion to craft that is already running a mission? You cannot stack crew skills like that.

I am only trying to send the one on the mission. None of my other companions are on a mission. And the one I am trying to send out is not on a mission. I have tried right clicking the ion after selecting the schematic but still no luck.

HELP!!!!!

When you try to use artifice are ensuring the correct companion is selected? If you select from the top, it automatically chooses your top companion regardless of what they might be doing. Also, do you have the mats that you need to make whatever you're trying to craft?