Not usable in air

Bullyabass

Seeing a LOT of Not Usable in Air when trying to crouch

Stuff that have been doing for ages (jumping onto the box at the first boss in Hammer Station, or the box just before the first boss in False Emperor for example). Player can move around, use abilities, everything but not crouch until there's a level change i.e. jump off the box. Happens on Imp and Pub.

Nothing been changed on setup and these are moves that have used hundreds of times without any problem.

Its been driving me bonkers. There are a lot of places in FPs where you can't go into cover, some are even flat floors. And today in EV I couldn't cover/escape at all while doing Gharj. Which meant a big DR/mobility loss and I couldn't use Suppressive Fire on the adds.

I have the prob too.

First Boss in Hammer Station on the container.

It's a nice position there because of the little droids flying around.

Cruching is not possible in air ...

This make me very sad becaus if you can't cruch you miss one usfull ability :mad:

I hope it will changed

Same here with my Sniper.

And so, once again, they have broken PVE in trying to "fix" their hopelessly borked PVP.

WHY are we PVE players treated as second-class citizens? WHY does BW act like the 15 per month of the PVPers is worth more than our $15 per month? And it's not just SWTOR, it's every ******** MMO out there.

God, this makes me too angry for words...

• 10 months later...
Same here with my Sniper.

And so, once again, they have broken PVE in trying to "fix" their hopelessly borked PVP.

WHY are we PVE players treated as second-class citizens? WHY does BW act like the 15 per month of the PVPers is worth more than our $15 per month? And it's not just SWTOR, it's every ******** MMO out there.

God, this makes me too angry for words...

We all know why this is the case, just no one says it very often (if at all).

It's because the PvP community is very vocal and cries and screams and yells when something or someone breaks their "fun" (aka someone is exploiting something). When something like this happens in the PvE community hardly anyone speaks up, and there's no where near the amount of crying and tantrum throwing cry babies that there is with the PvP folks, that's why they doesn't really pay attention to the PvE community.

So, if you want something changed get all your friends, guild-mates and the like to scream and yell and throw fits on the forums so that the dev's will actually pay attention and possibly look at it. Even then, it is pve, so I doubt they'll take it seriously lol :rak_04: