So...Operative & Sniper phase walk anyone?

FourPawnBenoni

Operatives should be able to clone themselves

merc - reflect everything

operative - body doubles that have to killed before being able to damage the operative, body doubles also stun anyone that damages them, rolling around refreshes body doubles

assasin - stealth on making a hit

mara - stealth on being hit

sniper - untouchable GODMODE when entrenched (oh wait that will be there already) but duration of entrench refreshes on kill please add this

jug - critical hits stun in 30m aoe energizes jug

sorc - repulsion passive knockback on any enemy withing 2 meter range you can see

sounds like a lot of fun /not

They've already got an improved version of phasewalk that doesn't require a target or any setup.

I believe the ability is called "desync", and it grants immunity to all damage, invisibility, and teleports you to pretty much any where you want to go.

They've already got an improved version of phasewalk that doesn't require a target or any setup.

I believe the ability is called "desync", and it grants immunity to all damage, invisibility, and teleports you to pretty much any where you want to go.

lmaoo

Sniper only has Phase Walk, Operative get to reset their Stim Boost and a increase to mastery by 15% while also resetting their Nanotech AoE (Heals), Substance Burst (Concealment), or their forgot that ability that increases your chance to crit with dots and hots by 5% for 6 seconds (Lethality).

I honestly prefer this one.