Why Isn’t the HK-55 Bonus Chapter in Collections?

DarthEnrique

I just bought it and it said it was unlocked in collections. When I went to look, nothing. I really hope Bioware is not expecting people to pay 3800 ($40) per server to have it on another server that isn’t your main. That’s not how a lot of other Cartel Market items work and this should be no different. In fact I was on the PTS server and saw it, and the HK-55 recruitment mission in collections as unlockable. What changed? Edited by DarthEnrique

Where, specifically? I've dug through there and am not seeing it. I'm starting to get annoyed. This should have been fixed twice now.

Should be where you can get the Ewok and HK-51?? At least that’s what I took from what Musco wrote.

I do know that you have to have completed the alliance alert and be up to or past the HK-55 bonus chapter for it to be available.

Should be where you can get the Ewok and HK-51?? At least that’s what I took from what Musco wrote.

Actually that was just changed: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes .... re: "Removed the Shroud of Memory icon from the Legacy Window."

Unfortunately, it's all somewhat moot at this point, since things regarding HK-55 are still in flux: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=970690&page=4

Actually that was just changed: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes .... re: "Removed the Shroud of Memory icon from the Legacy Window."

Unfortunately, it's all somewhat moot at this point, since things regarding HK-55 are still in flux: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=970690&page=4

Damn, well the only thing is waiting on Bioware and hope they don’t try to say it’s fixed when it’s not.

I feel really bad for the people who’ve paid $40-50 (depending on exchange rates) for an old content chapter that really should have been made free for subs or at least no more than $10.

This should be a priority for Bioware if they are going to charge a price that was close to what the whole game cost when it was first launched. It’s really unacceptable that people are now going into a second weekend and Musco hasn’t replied to the people telling him the fix didn’t work. It’s poor customer service and community management.

After two weeks, I’d be asking for a refund or some extra CC for the inconvenience.

Damn, well the only thing is waiting on Bioware and hope they don’t try to say it’s fixed when it’s not.

I feel really bad for the people who’ve paid $40-50 (depending on exchange rates) for an old content chapter that really should have been made free for subs or at least no more than $10.

This should be a priority for Bioware if they are going to charge a price that was close to what the whole game cost when it was first launched. It’s really unacceptable that people are now going into a second weekend and Musco hasn’t replied to the people telling him the fix didn’t work. It’s poor customer service and community management.

After two weeks, I’d be asking for a refund or some extra CC for the inconvenience.

Ok folks,

Everyone that purchased the HK Chapter in the window right around Onslaught launch should now have access to the Arma Rosa Alliance Alert and Shroud of Memory Chapter on their account as intended.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Apparently this is a bug and 2 days ago Eric announced it was working as attended and when used opens to your entire account which means it suppose to be available on all servers.

Welp, it’s not fixed cause I have toons on Satele Shan and the other N/A server and it’s unlocked for all my toons in my main server but was greyed out on the other one. Not wasting another $42.79 ($39.99+my state’s tax) on this. Not happening.

Another bug where this bonus chapter is concerned is how if you take the HK-55 Rebuilt customization off HK-55, which I have had HK-55 for a long time (just didn’t get the bonus chapter), I always take the customization off cause I don’t like how the Rebuilt HK-55 looks, is forced into that look anyway despite you not using it yet all your other characters who’s outfits you changed were actually in their changed outfits yet HK-55 had to be in his rebuilt look? Why gives us the option to have him look as HK-55 did when we met him and before his self-sacrifice or his rebuilt look and then force HK-55 to be in the rebuilt look anyway? Makes no sense.

Don't overstate the price, or at least say which kind of dollars you're talking about. The majority of the audience is liable to think you mean US dollars, and in USD, the price is nowhere near $40-50.

It's 3800 CC, which is the equivalent of seven or eight months of sub time(1), measured in granted coins at 500-600 per month depending on what block size you buy, or a little less if you have a security key that adds another 100 a month.

For explicit purchase of coins, it's at a price point between $20 (USD) for 2400 coins and $40 (USD) for 5500 coins, so it's functionally effectively about $30 (USD) based on interpolating between those two points.(2)(3) In AUD, of course, that's currently about $43, which is why I said you should specify the kind of dollars you meant.

(1) Frankly, that means it's overpriced, since the effective price in 2016 for a person who stayed subscribed solely to get the mission was only six months and 20 days, rounded up to seven due to the difficulty of buying a block of less than a month of sub time. It should have been discounted from there because of the three years that have gone by since then, although I don't think it should have gone as far down as 1050 coins ($10 US). Perhaps 1500-2000 would have been about right.

(2) From 2400-for-$20 to 5500-for-$40 is twenty dollars and 3100 CC, which is 155 CC per dollar. At 155 CC per dollar for the 1400 CC required to reach 3800 if you start at 2400, that's a little more than $9, which I rounded up toi $10 when adding it to the $20, giving $30 US.

(3) It's a little less, $27-28, if you buy a block of 5500 coins at 137.5 CC per dollar, or a little more, $31-32, if you calculate based on 2400 coins for $20 at 120 CC per dollar. But it's still not in the range $40-50.

• 1 year later...
How do you unlock it? I bought it today, and it is not showing up at all. Any help would be appreciated. I still see it in the Legacy Tab, but no hint of collections.

Once you used the item in your inventory it will unlock it for all your characters on your account. It will not show in your Collections, as it is not considered an item that can be claimed from it. You will only see the bonus chapter if your character has finished chapter 9 of KOTFE and you must have finished the Alliance Alert for "To find a Findsman". After that you will find an Alliance Alert called "Arma Rasa" that will be the mission to recruit HK-55.

Edited by Phazonfreak

Hey folks,

We hear you that some of you are still not fixed as expected and are looking into what's going on. I will provide more details as I have them, hold tight.

-eric

My Dear Eric, my onnly love.

As a game producer and a community manegger you still havent learned the porper eticet rules how to greet the player base in a porper way. we are not your folks. we are costumers, and we are not your besties. so give us a proper respectful and etiquette manner of making contact with us. becasue its disrespectful. Not everyone is a kid here in a P16 + game community. and i personaly feel disrespectful tone of your greeting and the beginging in your sentences when you "greet us" please adapt from your coleges manners. even the CEO is not using your manner of speaking when it comes to greet the playerbase. its like calling us pessants in alternative word. dont take it personaly but you could use some adaptng etiquette when it comes to communicateing with the player base.

Kisses on your sexy cheeks :p