Legacy Toons - Will the level faster with 1.2?

jedi_newb

I apologize if this has already been answered, but I was trying to dig through some of the legacy topics, and I was wondering if there are any unlocks or features of 1.2 that allow your legacy characters to level faster?

Thanks!

I apologize if this has already been answered, but I was trying to dig through some of the legacy topics, and I was wondering if there are any unlocks or features of 1.2 that allow your legacy characters to level faster?

Thanks!

the "coming soon" part of the legacy interface adds xp buffs (pvp, flashpoint, or quests?) that you can buy for legacy alts.

As of right now, there's no xp buff, but the characters you level will gain presence, from previous maxed out companions on higher chars. Other than the performance upgrade for your companions on legacy alts, that's about all there is currently.

the "coming soon" part of the legacy interface adds xp buffs (pvp, flashpoint, or quests?) that you can buy for legacy alts.

As of right now, there's no xp buff, but the characters you level will gain presence, from previous maxed out companions on higher chars. Other than the performance upgrade for your companions on legacy alts, that's about all there is currently.

In short: No.

The leveling experience was not altered in any way.

In short: No.

Except for having the potential for always having all 4 class buffs. That alone can make a huge difference in the total time it takes from 1-50.

Purchasable character-specific upgrades (including increased XP for certain elements of the game) are indeed in the Coming Soon tab of Legacy. You can expect these upgrades to become available in Game Update 1.3.

everyone is missing one thing if you have a lvl 50 human you will get a "decent" presence buff making your companion tougher... so lvling and soloing should be easier on all toons from that point on...

but no not faster...(gona have to keep an eye out for unintended side effects tho might be able to exploit a few lvls here or there.)

Purchasable character-specific upgrades (including increased XP for certain elements of the game) are indeed in the Coming Soon tab of Legacy. You can expect these upgrades to become available in Game Update 1.3.

everyone whose played since december will have all their alts leveled by 1.3.

I hope the XP upgrade is decent. I love the class quests, but, I am so tired of the same old planet quests that I will not be leveling more alts unless a nice XP bonus if provided.

Just the bold underlinded part, its flashpoints, pvp and space.