Remove electro net please.

Thaladan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously...they don't need it anymore.

or put it in the heal spec only but stop this, it's terrible.

So remove the one thing that can keep sorcs/sages from bubbling?

But, just to show you that I am willing to negotiate on this, you can have e-net when they remove leaps and stealth from the game.

Edited by DariusCalera

But, just to show you that I am willing to negotiate on this, you can have e-net when they remove leaps and stealth from the game.

Just add an immunity to any electronets after one for 2 mins and I'll be fine with it. Seriously there are so many mercs playing in warzones right now and not even average ones right now. They blow their net and reflect shield right off the gates. I mean atleast use the net for situational purposes but hey when you know there's other mercs around that can net why not.

I agree, when the opposing team is 60% mercs, electro - net becomes an issue.,..

When the other team is 60% of anything certain abilities become an issue. You have any idea how annoying it is going against 6 lethality ops? Or 6 Juggs? Or 6 Snipers?

When the other team is 60% of anything certain abilities become an issue. You have any idea how annoying it is going against 6 lethality ops? Or 6 Juggs? Or 6 Snipers?

Excellent point! Or it would be, if not for the fact that what is seen is a whole bunch of mercs. Sure, any class stacking can be annoying, but the only time I've ever seen 6 snipers or 6 ops was when a premade decided to troll regs.

6 mercs is not too far from default state now.

Good comparison, though. 5/7.

Ops and Juggs, are melee, they can't stand 30 m away and **** you in the ***....

Snipers I agree, as someone who mains one, with our defenses and output, 6 snipers is a death sentence...

Even in arenas 4 on 4, we had 4 snipers on our team, it happened once and opposing team was combination of melee... opposing team laughed, cause they thought that it would be same as 1 sniper and they will global us, what happened was that one of theirs was dead before they even got to us ....

Why should anyone be able to stop escapes? Isn't that the whole point of them?

But in any event, it's time to stop deflecting to Sorcerers. You guys got the FOTM title now and all the hate that comes with it.

You are really whining about E-net now? E-net is even less of a factor than it used to be in regs with all the innate speed movement buffs and escapes EVERY class has now.

If you are crying about solo or group ranked and E-net, well too bad. Ranked is imbalanced, always has been imbalanced and ALWAYS has catered to FOTM classes that do the best in the 4v4 meta.

Don't like it? Too bad it aint changing.

Devs either cannot, or choose not to balance 4v4s the same as they balance 8v8s and players will always find the class that does best in the 4v4 meta and play it for high ratings. That or win trade and cheat but I digress.

Excellent point! Or it would be, if not for the fact that what is seen is a whole bunch of mercs. Sure, any class stacking can be annoying, but the only time I've ever seen 6 snipers or 6 ops was when a premade decided to troll regs.

6 mercs is not too far from default state now.

Good comparison, though. 5/7.

I played several matches today where it was 6 scoundrels on our team. Needless to say we won, a lot of people are rolling them now becuase of the insane healing glitch. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about, and good god is that op AF. I have seen many matches where half the team was snipers as well. Or al sorcs, god that is annoying, almost kill one, bubble, almost kill another, bubble, almo..........you get the picture. It happens, its just mercs are percieved as OP, even though they are not, it just takes a shred of thought to kill them now.

Why should anyone be able to stop escapes? Isn't that the whole point of them?

But in any event, it's time to stop deflecting to Sorcerers. You guys got the FOTM title now and all the hate that comes with it.

Because if you can't stop some of the escapes it makes killing those classes that have them almost impossible. Especially when it comes to good healers.

Just add an immunity to any electronets after one for 2 mins and I'll be fine with it.

Bingo. I have had the exactly same thought. I would add that mercs should also lose Responsive Safeguards which should be given to PTs. Mercs would still have plenty of defensive tools, but it would now require actual thought to play the class.

Yes because sorc are so OP right now, their main 3 minute cooldown must be prevented by an ability. It should hinder Phase Walk and Force speed, but not the bubble.

Yes because sorc are so OP right now, their main 3 minute cooldown must be prevented by an ability. It should hinder Phase Walk and Force speed, but not the bubble.

They can still bubble after it expires. The whole idea of netting a sorc is the only way to enforce the enemy team to either help him or let him die. It's a good thing. Nothing should be changed and no, Electro Net is in fact, very fine as is.

There's just a dumb amount of Mercs out there right now.

Just add an immunity to any electronets after one for 2 mins and I'll be fine with it.

This however isn't that bad of an idea. We did it with grenades, which imo was less necessary;

But then we can definitely do it with something like EN.

Although I think it should be shorter than 2m. Maybe 1, or 1½.

Edited by Evolixe

[.....]

Less Electronets, less control, escapes more efficient, less deaths. More and more and more whining about people not dying and healing OP and healing out of control and blah blah blah... No thanks. Really.

And why protect players from Electronet ? Just because it happens more often than before ? Well, boo hoo

Why not complete immunity to slows and roots for 1 or 2 minutes for example after you got slowed for like 15s or so (just to say something) ? There are so many of them, a lot more common than EN. I heal with an operative and I find slows and roots a lot more annoying than EN

Less Electronets, less control, escapes more efficient, less deaths. More and more and more whining about people not dying and healing OP and healing out of control and blah blah blah... No thanks. Really.

And why protect players from Electronet ? Just because it happens more often than before ? Well, boo hoo

Why not complete immunity to slows and roots for 1 or 2 minutes for example after you got slowed for like 15s or so (just to say something) ? There are so many of them, a lot more common than EN. I heal with an operative and I find slows and roots a lot more annoying than EN

I always thought there should be another resolve bar, separate from stuns, for roots and slows. Bioware decided to go the "let them buy utilities to break em" route instead, which fixed the problem but makes for a lot of mandatory utility selections for pvp.

I always thought there should be another resolve bar, separate from stuns, for roots and slows. Bioware decided to go the "let them buy utilities to break em" route instead, which fixed the problem but makes for a lot of mandatory utility selections for pvp.

eh, resolve is garbage anyway. oh, you're resolve capped after eating a low slash and stwo stuns? how about you move like a snail now on top of that while your white bar drains and 5 seconds from now we'll do this all over again.

Yes let's make it harder to kill sorcs and stealths.

This is such a ridiculous whine thread. The most ridiculous thing about it is that it's meant to be taken seriously.

This is such a ridiculous whine thread. The most ridiculous thing about it is that it's meant to be taken seriously.

don't worry mate, it seems clearly impossible to beat you on this subject recently.

----

i can understand you feel so skilled by killing a player with one utility only and damage him at 30m for free but when you are clever enough to see that even a 10 years old kid can do this, maybe the utilty needs to be nerfed or removed.

i am ok against stealth and force barrier but make any other melee class just a deadbag in one skill is a non sense for a 30m class with already a bump, perma snare, a 20m jump escape, the best burst and best heal in the game.

i want to believe you can understand this, but like i said first, you're the unbeaten king of whine and insincerity.

Edited by Thaladan

don't worry mate, it seems clearly impossible to beat you on this subject recently.

----

i can understand you feel so skilled by killing a player with one utility only and damage him at 30m for free but when you are clever enough to see that even a 10 years old kid can do this, maybe the utilty needs to be nerfed or removed.

i am ok against stealth and force barrier but make any other melee class just a deadbag in one skill is a non sense for a 30m class with already a bump, perma snare, a 20m jump escape, the best burst and best heal in the game.

i want to believe you can understand this, but like i said first, you're the unbeaten king of whine and insincerity.

Number one you assume a lot of things, I rarely play my merc/commando dps atm. Saying I "feel so skilled" is laughable because I don't and the ability E-net definitely doesn't make anyone feel this way.

You exaggerate how powerful E-net is, either that or you are ignorant and simply don't know how to work around the ability.

Number two, if E-net automatically kills anyone, they are bad. In no shape or form should one E-net grant an instant kill on it's own. Are you instantly killed by E-net, and is that why you feel it should be removed?

This ability has been in the game for so long, and luckily the devs have been smart enough to recognize it's not overpowered and have left it in.

Just keep whining and crying with gigantic heaps of hyperbole it won't make your argument anymore sensible. It just sounds silly and pathetic tbh.