CaV: Revan Reborn (DarthAnt66) vs Darth Traya (ShootingNova)

MarcheseAMM

Meh, it's too long for me to read right now, but I don't think I even need to read it.

Since Drain is banned for combat and this is Force only, Revan would win. Everything Traya has done with the Force, Revan has done better. Add on top of that he has powers she has not demonstrated that show a very deep knowledge of the Force surpassed by only a few individuals.

Of course, Traya's more powerful than most of the opposition Revan faced and has similar combat feats to him. That being said, Revan's are just greater in magnitude.

Please don't kill me, Sel. :jawa_redface:

Meh, it's too long for me to read right now, but I don't think I even need to read it.

Since Drain is banned for combat and this is Force only, Revan would win. Everything Traya has done with the Force, Revan has done better. Add on top of that he has powers she has not demonstrated that show a very deep knowledge of the Force surpassed by only a few individuals.

Of course, Traya's more powerful than most of the opposition Revan faced and has similar combat feats to him. That being said, Revan's are just greater in magnitude.

Please don't kill me, Sel. :jawa_redface:

agreed.

Really?

Yah.

Firstly her alignment in game, though I guess that's a bit mechanic-y. However Force Bonds are a thing of the light, if the person bonded was to fall to the Dark Side the bond is broken, it's why Dark!Exile doesn't retain their bond with Traya as part of the actual storyline, she goes to Malachor to kill her to take her place, when the Light Side one has no choice because if Traya kills herself they both die.

Yah.

Firstly her alignment in game, though I guess that's a bit mechanic-y. However Force Bonds are a thing of the light, if the person bonded was to fall to the Dark Side the bond is broken, it's why Dark!Exile doesn't retain their bond with Traya as part of the actual storyline, she goes to Malachor to kill her to take her place, when the Light Side one has no choice because if Traya kills herself they both die.

I was of the opinion that Traya forcibly broke the bond by betraying the Exile, and that was the reason she did it, as opposed to wanting to destroy the galaxy yada yada. Not sure about Force bonds being light sided.

Like Zez-Kai Ell said:

To break a bond, your feelings would have to change, or one of you would have to die...

Traya's bond with the Exile was formed out of a master, apprentice relationship, which Traya end up breaking.

Edited by Beniboybling

Force Bonds, or something similar to it, seem to be implied for Dark Siders as well. Lana and Darth Arkous apparently had something like it as Lana constantly talks about her connection with Arkous.

Edit: Probably not the same kind of bond, but there ya go.

Edited by Aurbere