Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top 10 Jedi & Sith

Beniboybling
11.10.2014 , 06:47 AM | #11
For the moment I more or less concur with Aurbere.

MarcheseAMM
11.10.2014 , 03:37 PM | #12
Anyway, in case you guys care about my list remotely, here is my Jedi one.
I don't have a Sith one at the minute, there are too many Sith too close to one another.

1. Luke Skywalker: Defeated Darth Sidious in a duel; Unparalleled feats in the Force.
2. Yoda: Stalemated Darth Sidious; Unparalleled hype and speed for Jedi.
3. Jacen Solo: Nearly beat Luke Skywalker in a duel; Blocked Turbolasers.
4. Revan Reborn: Unparalleled slaughter feat on Star Forge; fight against Vitiate.
5. Anakin Skywalker: Has so many feats and hype he is required to be in top 5.
6. Hero of Tython: Defeated Vitiate's Voice on the nexus of Dromund Kaas.
7. Mace Windu: Highly impressive combat, hype, skill, and speed feats.
8. Jaina Solo: Highly impressive combat, hype, skill, and speed feats.
9. Ulic-Qel Droma: Near-equal to Exar Kun in skill; very impressive hype .
10. Cade Skywalker: Slaughtered dozens of Sith in every comic of Legacy.
NM. The Jedi Exile, Satele Shan, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Galen Marek.
NOTE: I did not include Kyp Durron on purpose. I don't know enough about him for judgment.
EDIT: Fixed some of my list around. Switched Cade and Ulic and put reason for no Kyp.

Beniboybling
11.10.2014 , 03:41 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by MarcheseAMM View Post
I don't have a Sith one at the minute, there are too many Sith too close to one another.

1. Luke Skywalker: Defeated Darth Sidious in a duel; Unparalleled feats in the Force.
4. Revan Reborn: Unparalleled slaughter feat on Star Forge; fight against Vitiate.
NOTE: I did not include Kyp Durron on purpose. I don't know enough about him for judgment.
If your going to count Marek as a Jedi, then he should be on the list.

Aurbere
11.10.2014 , 03:42 PM | #14
I forgot about Legacy characters in my list. *facepalm*
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

MarcheseAMM
11.10.2014 , 03:43 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
If your going to count Marek as a Jedi, then he should be on the list.
He failed to beat Shaak Ti. Granted, Starkiller from TFU2 definitely should be on the list.

Beniboybling
11.10.2014 , 03:44 PM | #16
He failed to beat Shaak Ti. Granted, Starkiller from TFU2 definitely should be on the list (not including him).
He killed Shaak Ti, while amped by a Force nexus no less.

More importantly he defeated Vader and challenged Sidious in a far more impressive display of tutanimis than Revan.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I could look for the quote, but I think the TFU novel states that Galen Marek was growing in power practically constantly. So the Shaak Ti fight isn't exactly a strong indication of his power.
This also.

Aurbere
11.10.2014 , 03:44 PM | #17
I could look for the quote, but I think the TFU novel states that Galen Marek was growing in power practically constantly. So the Shaak Ti fight isn't exactly a strong indication of his power.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Selenial
11.10.2014 , 03:47 PM | #18

EDIT: Fixed some of my list around. Switched Cade and Ulic and put reason for no Kyp.
Really Caedus and Anakin should be Sith list.

Ulic was lol worthy.

Cade is an interesting choice but your reasons don't put him above Surik, Marek or Satele.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.

MarcheseAMM
11.10.2014 , 03:48 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
He killed Shaak Ti, while amped by a Force nexus no less.

More importantly he defeated Vader and challenged Sidious in a far more impressive display of tutanimis than Revan.
He killed her with a lucky blow out of chance. He knew majority of Vader's moves and this is Pre-ANH Vader. It has been stated then ESB Vader>ANH Vader, so not a prime showcase of Vader's mastery. And he didn't "challenge" Sidious. He was in extreme agony in a final stand and had no chance against the Dark Lord, just needed to by time for Juno and Kota to escape. Final sacrifices like these are expected to showcase a more powerful incarnation of a character then normal since they are really releasing everything they got.

MarcheseAMM
11.10.2014 , 03:53 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Ulic was lol worthy.

Cade is an interesting choice but your reasons don't put him above Surik, Marek or Satele.
Hm, I agree Galen should be on the list. I caught that he wasn't too late. That being said, Surik's performance against Nyriss makes it impossible for me to include her, and Satele was only capable of stalemating Darth Mekhis, and only lasted 15 seconds against Malgus in direct combat. That being said, Ulic needs more respect. Here is a handful:

Quote:
"Ulic Qel-Droma was a great Jedi warrior and Master of those days, pure of heart and purpose, without corruption of any kind. Some said he was arrogant, but those who knew him best said he merely possessed unbounded confidence, being very strong in the Ways of the Force."

“During the years of he had transformed completely, into a warrior magus with dark powers far beyond those demonstrated by any other member of the Krath!”

“While Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Droma battled, spirits of ancient Sith Lord observed the contest. The Sith spirits saw that the battle would ultimately end with both men dead.”

“The spirit of Freedon Nadd appeared before Ulic and proclaimed he would one day become one of the most powerful SIth Lords in history.... Although Ulic Qel-Droma eventually becomes one of the most powerful Sith Lords of his time, his reign was brief.”