Level sync needs a toggle!!!

ADriftingGinger

The level sync system is complete crap and only serves a purpose if you are a high level playing with a friend thats low level and for that i understand if being in the game but it shouldn't be forced on everyone. Having a level 50+ being forced down to the planets level is dumb. Why should we have our level's cut down if we don't want them cut down its honestly ruining the game for me. Whats the point in being level 50+ with the darth title if you cant destroy things at a low level (part of being a darth is being powerful) but that power being stripped away is dumb. I've really been considering quitting this game once my subscription runs out and finding a new mmo but this is star wars and that fact is the only reason i started playing this game in the first place. If you would add in a toggle to this dumb system it would really make the game appeal to all players rather than losing subscribers just because you think its a good idea to force players to be noobs everywhere they go. You could even restrict the toggle of the level sync to Subscribers only forcing anyone that don't subscribe to deal with the level sync and could potentially bring in more customers for you rather than losing some. I really hope this company considers this because as of right now I highly doubt ill be subscribing again unless this joke of a system is either taken out or fixed with a simple solution like a toggle in settings. I've ran into alot of people in game that agree with this. Edited by ADriftingGinger

I dont see any need to make it optional. because all that will happen is people will not use it at all. This is I think more ab out people wanting to steamroll low level content, without any need to think or play well.

Generally todays youth dont like challenge or complexity in any form. More often they just want wakamole easy.... :(

I have no problem with the level drop at all. Hell the guy on the twitch stream even said you are still very strong for your level, more so than normal...

edit

if people are going to quit over something so infantile as this, then they were going to quit anyway. This is so minor it really doesn't req more than a single line text...

Edited by tasogie