question/issue

ElderShaman

I made a in-game ticket on a issue I have now gotten resolved outside of the game. when I posted the ticket I not sure if it was a bug or a glitch in the system but it did not show up for a hour or 2 so I made a new one but the same thing happened. so I came here and got it answer right away. I now need to get the tickets closed but every time I have tried it say "An error accrued while closing your ticket. Please try again later" is there anyway around this or am I stuck

Stuck in what way? The problem has been solved - does it matter if tickets aren't "closed"?

For me, it just matters because it would be extremely helpful if the in-game Ticket System actually functioned properly; especially when often times---like recently---i've encountered a gamebreaking/toonbreaking bug and finally a certain 'work a round' (from Forums) has worked, i'd like to be able to not only close the ticket but also UPDATE the ticket (to better inform Devs and/or CSR's ) .

Furthermore, it's gotten to the point for me whenever i file Tickets i'll get an EMAIL response (days later) which state that the CSR has "replied to my report in-game" but yet when i login and check the in-game ticket # on the list, i don't see any such response.

This used to not be the case. (maybe before the last big server-merge? )

----

so I am guessing there is no current way to get this fixed then?

If you mean fix the in-game Ticket System's buttons not working properly, then no. Basically you just gotta wait and hope for the best.

I personally haven't heard a reason or explanation from Bioware as to why the in-game Ticket System stopped working as it used to work a few years ago, but perhaps there is an old forum post somewhere about it i just haven't found yet in quick search. ---> http://www.swtor.com/community/search.php?searchid=1212984

Edited by Nee-Elder

well I found a new issue that I put a ticket in for dealing with character creation. I got permission to use the name from the original creator of the character from a skyrim mod, and all my characters are part of a family that starts with my main character Ragnar and Rigmor (the name I got permission to use) but everytime I go to put that name in I get a "Invalid name" no error could and its not like the other error where it's Name Unavailable, and the Creator said there no copyright so I should not have issues. but for this "roleplay" having both Ragnar and Rigmor are needed otherwise the backstory for Ragnar is all screwed up. so hopefully I get it answered soon and then they can close the other to at the same time.