EV Soa Final Fight Tanking under Pylons

Hi

New to tanking and in a guild where we are all pretty new to game

Wondering about the best way to kite Soa under the Pylons ?

Handful of queries below if anyone can help ?

Change camera angle under you and look straight up - watch for pylons then kite in that direction ?

Do the Pylons come off the wall and have a pre determinded position in which they will end up ?

Zoom right out maybe ?

Do you wait a while until the pylons settle on a place ?

Any tips would be much appreciated - thanks

I spin the camera till I spot the pylon lifting off. I then move towards it and wait till I see where it settles, then i run under it and finally position away from it so I dont get hit. It does involve rapid camera movement especially when under the pylon to fine tune the position.

make sure to always runs forwards or sidewards, never backwards (is slower) for positioning.

I kite him in towards the middle so less movement is required to get to pylons. Don't use things like force speed, since it usually makes him stop and zap you and it seems to lead to missed pylons. Make sure your camera zoom out goes to 100% and it's easy to identify incoming pylons. Also, once you've identified a pylon just move to it; you don't need to predict where it will go because they move very slowly and you have time to position him.