Which jedi class is most 'acrobatic'?

Tenacity

Acrobatic hmm I would have to think Sentinal as all they ever seem to do is jump ,flip,slash,stealth and repeat.But if its only between Guardian and Shadow then I would say Guardian just for force leap. Edited by Aehgo

Leaps aside, I'm just looking for the fanciest lightsaber attacks =P

I love my sorceror's tumult (spinning kick) ability, so something similar to that maybe.

If you like your sorc kick then Shadow is totally what you should roll. Assassins get Spike which we hit people with our lightsaber hilt and knock them down on the ground. The Shadow version is like Tumult Kick for Sith Inquisitors. So think Tumult Kick but you have a reason to use it outside of PvE and they don't have to be incapacitated.

Otherwise Sentinel/Marauder have the most flashy lightsaber attacks. Guardian/Juggernaut isn't bad, but Shadow/Sin uses more force abilities than lightsaber attacks since they are a caster/melee hybrid. Of course Shadow/Sin get the most obvious melee attack in the game with the spinning double bladed lightsaber, but that is only in the Infiltration/Deception tree and you are very squishy in that spec and people target you from a mile away because they know you are squishy, plus it is a highly visible attack.

Hope that helps.

Decided to go with Shadow, probably going kinetic combat spec.

I would think its the Shadow as well using kinetic combat.

Force speed + spinning kick + double strike + project + tumult + spinning strike.

Do it. Jump when you do the kick moves it looks awesome. I do some awesome looking Acrobatics with my shadow that make my guild say "wow".

From my experience with a Kinetic Shadow to 30 (beta), Carnage (respecced Rage later) Marauder to 30 (beta), and Vigilance Guardian to 50 (live), the most acrobatic character is a wash; NONE of these classes were acrobatic. Without Spinning Kick and the PvE-only Tumult you are just a caster with a clunky looking Double Strike as a Shadow. The Guardian is very much as stiff as a Juggernaut. The Marauder attacks rapidly but even he is very stiff because he doesn't move his legs during any of his attacks.

I wish Plasma Brand for Guardians did the KotOR 2 style "Power Attack" animation where the Knight somersaults in the air, his entire body parallel to the ground, and slashes the target with only one hand on the lightsaber. This would make sense, too, seeing as Overhead Slash is the KotOR I "Power Attack" animation.

Guardian Slash and Hilt Strike could use some animation adjustments because they seem very clunky and non-fluid for an acrobatic warrior. I recall Hilt Strike on a pre-release video mimicking the attack Ven Zallow did to Malgus in the Deceived trailer where the the hilt was perpendicular to Malgus's face (in game Pommel Strike and Hilt Strike instead smash the bottom of the hilt instead of the grip-side of the hilt into the opponent's face).

IMO the coolest looking lightsaber attack in the game is a simple Slash attack that the Shadow/Assassin do. It's the one where if the resourceless attack lands a killing blow on the target your character spins and twirls his saber with him. Just spam your "1" key on low health targets with a double-bladed saber out and you'll see what I mean after a few kills.

I really hope we can get yet another animation pass on the lightsaber-using ACs because they don't feel nearly as acrobatic as they seem to be described everywhere else.