Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

★ Video of Sentinel Hybrid ★

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sentinel / Marauder
★ Video of Sentinel Hybrid ★

RakeHoxven
03.09.2012 , 12:44 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by Garrum View Post
The kills just says you were involved in some way, shape, or form when they died, not that you killed them. I've gotten credit for kills on voidstar after doing a force sweep at one door, then quickly moving to the other to help stop a cap while still in combat. The people I hit one time died to the rest of the team, and I get credit (along with everyone else that was involved).

really now... and now I understand how I scored more kills than everyone in the instance... because everyone got credit.

why two of you are trying to explain away with bogus explanations is beyond me.

Xerain
03.09.2012 , 03:27 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by RakeHoxven View Post
and a screenshot showing topping the charts

http://i.imgur.com/mnYoW.jpg
Oh man you tied for top kills!

but did 100k less damage than the top damage on your team and he had 1 less kill on his count.

Eszi
03.09.2012 , 03:43 AM | #73
Playing focus spec'd sounds like a bad idea, playing a hybrid of watchman and focus is even worse.
I could nitpick about zoomed camera, no hotkey for medpac blablabla, BUT there is a much serious problem - you deal no damage. Seriously, with focus spec your sweep should crit every time for ~5k damage, not 1,5k. Also, you are squishy like a sorc with 11k hp. Furthermore, 250k with 50 kills is a very good result...assuming you are level 10 in green gear.

RakeHoxven
03.09.2012 , 04:12 AM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Xerain View Post
Oh man you tied for top kills!

but did 100k less damage than the top damage on your team and he had 1 less kill on his count.
having less kill(s) is not a tie brosuf

Quote: Originally Posted by Eszi View Post
Playing focus spec'd sounds like a bad idea, playing a hybrid of watchman and focus is even worse.
I could nitpick about zoomed camera, no hotkey for medpac blablabla, BUT there is a much serious problem - you deal no damage. Seriously, with focus spec your sweep should crit every time for ~5k damage, not 1,5k. Also, you are squishy like a sorc with 11k hp. Furthermore, 250k with 50 kills is a very good result...assuming you are level 10 in green gear.

so i'm guessing i played in a level 50 instance where everyone did worse than I so if i'm level 10 green gear I guess everyone else is level 9 white gear?

and why do I need a hotkey for a medpack when I never die... with my 11k health and all... although maybe in the future if I have trouble winning or getting top of the scoreboard or if I have more than 0-3 deaths in a match i'll give it some consideration.

Psybin
03.09.2012 , 04:18 AM | #75
What server are you on?

RakeHoxven
03.09.2012 , 04:28 AM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by Psybin View Post
What server are you on?

The Swiftsure

Eszi
03.09.2012 , 05:06 AM | #77
having less kill(s) is not a tie brosuf
# of kills is irrelevant.

so i'm guessing i played in a level 50 instance where everyone did worse than I so if i'm level 10 green gear I guess everyone else is level 9 white gear?
And what warzone are you talking about? Surely not the one you screenshoted

Quote:
and why do I need a hotkey for a medpack when I never die... with my 11k health and all... although maybe in the future if I have trouble winning or getting top of the scoreboard or if I have more than 0-3 deaths in a match i'll give it some consideration.
You do have trouble getting to the top
Even if not, medpacs allow you to stay for a longer period of time before using force camo.

RakeHoxven
03.09.2012 , 05:24 AM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by Eszi View Post
# of kills is irrelevant.

killing things and never dying is much more satisfying than half the kills and a bigger damage number.

LancerKagato
03.09.2012 , 05:30 AM | #79
he really is into this rp stuff i think, seeing as maraand sent are mirrors

Thankyjack
03.09.2012 , 05:58 AM | #80
The epeen is strong with this thread. Popcorn I eat. Continue you must.