Pics and videos of the new tauntaun mount.

Iwipe

You can purchase them directly outside the Hoth base. There is an option to purchase it directly or get it cheaper by using the tauntaun lure on wild tauntauns in Hoth.

• Mountain Tauntaun - 20 Tauntaun Domestication Data or 2 million.
  • Tundra Tauntaun - 15 Tauntaun Domestication data or 1.5 milion - SUBSCRIBER ONLY

http://dulfy.net/2013/08/06/swtor-tauntaun-mounts-guide/

Videos:

Tundra Tauntaun:

Edited by Iwipe

Does anyone have any idea how long it takes to farm the data? I'm trying to decide if I should just buy the 2 mounts for credits for actually farm them! I'm awful lazy.

somsone said they got 3 in an hour and u need 20... so thats like 7 hours

Hey thanks for the video and information Dulfy , it's a shame I spent 5 mil of my 8 mil last week , now I'm stuck on what to get. Do you know if Jedi cloak/robes clip through the tauntaun backside anyone ?

EDIT - Found out myself it does clip through a little , O well maybe bioware can fix it one day please ?

Treek will have to wait a few days though , going to do one million dailies :)

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Edited by BadOrb
Typo Lord as per usual

I like what they did for the purchasing options on these. You can pay 100% of the cost in credits, do 100% for free with the lures, or you can do some lures and pay the remainder in credits (ie. do ten lures and pay for the remaining ten data). The flexibility is great.

And the subscriber only one... winner, winner, tauntaun dinner.

I hope this model is used for more things in the future.

I like what they did for the purchasing options on these. You can pay 100% of the cost in credits, do 100% for free with the lures, or you can do some lures and pay the remainder in credits (ie. do ten lures and pay for the remaining ten data). The flexibility is great.

And the subscriber only one... winner, winner, tauntaun dinner.

I hope this model is used for more things in the future.

Well, to be fair, it's not 100% free, since you have to buy the lures, but very low cost. Just being nitpicky. :rolleyes:

Well, to be fair, it's not 100% free, since you have to buy the lures, but very low cost. Just being nitpicky. :rolleyes:

Good point. Not 100% free. The funny thing is you could do the GSI daily missions on Hoth while running around looking for nests. So that would pay for the lures with a profit.

"Good as free." :D

Edited by Tatanka

somsone said they got 3 in an hour and u need 20... so thats like 7 hours

I actually got 8 in an hour.

Tip: work one local map zone... there will be three nests. You have three fawn attempts per nest. Once you have cycled all the fawn in the three nests.. switch instances and rinse and repeat. If you need to switch instance again and your cooldown is not up for instance switch... then ghetto switch by logging out and relogging and being placed in a random instance.

Bring about 100 fruits wth you and do the above until you have the drops you need. Should be no more then 2-3 hours max for 20.

Edited by Andryah

It's not excessable via collection because it's not a cartel item. However it is a legacy unlock once you complete for 1 character

I can't find it , it's not in possessions - vehicles or any were else. Can you explain were it is please ?

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Edited by BadOrb