Bring Back Flash point Couriers!

Im not sure if this was a bug, but alot of the flashpoint couriers are missing on the fleet and quite a few on the planets. I know for certain the couriers on Alderaan, and Narshaddaa are gone, as well as all of them on the fleet, except the ones for the BP/Foundry chain, and Trouble in the Tion Hegenomy quest chain. This is on Imp side, idk bout pub, but im assuming the same. Can we get a response to this??

I came to the forums with this same question. I picked up a quest on Dromund Kass for Hammer Station, completed that flashpoint, then went looking for the quest for whatever the next FP is. Athiss maybe? I see all the quests on the terminals for the first six FPs but I like to pick up all the courier quests too.

I don't get it either. I undertstand the couriers were confusing and not newb-friendly, and the whole breadcrumb quest-giver system needed improvement... But then IMPROVE it, Bioware, don't break it thoughtlessly by removing half the couriers and leaving the other half in.

So far, on Republic side, I was able to find the following couriers:

Hammer Station FP - Belsavis orbital, M8T-V (the ones on Coruscant and Fleet were removed, this is actually hilarious; I mean, Belsavis? Really? :D)

Mandalorian Raiders FP - Tatooine (Dreviad outpost), B5-2T (Fleet courier removed)

Jedi Prisoner arc (Boarding Party/Taral V FPs) - Fleet / Balmorra, MP-77 (no change I think)

Directive 7 FP - Fleet, P-2XN (no change I think)

Black Hole quest giver - Holoterminal on the fleet (howerver there is now NO Black Hole courier on Empire side :confused:)

Rakghoul arc (Kaon/Lost Island FPs) - Fleet, Whisper (no change I think)

Czerka arc (Corporate Labs/Core Meltdown FPs) - Fleet, RK-C3 (no change I think)

Macrobinoculars/Seeker droid arcs - no change, courier droids still on the fleet, captial worlds and Makeb

Operation couriers are still present, but have all been moved to the fleet Vanguard vessel

I could not find the following couriers, despite checking both the Fleet and the level-appropriate planets that used to have them:

Athiss FP

Cademimu FP

Colicoid War Game FP

Red Reaper FP (haven't been to Corellia yet, but the Fleet courier is gone)

Black Hole area courier on Empire side

Section X area courier on both sides

Hammer Station FP - Belsavis orbital, M8T-V (the ones on Coruscant and Fleet were removed, this is actually hilarious; I mean, Belsavis? Really? :D)

I couldn't believe my eyes, either.

But I fear that with your list they are now removing the rest as well ( it's to me as if you've given them targets ).

I couldn't believe my eyes, either.

But I fear that with your list they are now removing the rest as well ( it's to me as if you've given them targets ).

New theory: they accidentally plopped M8T-V down where General Conlath (Rep. SecX courier) was supposed to go.

Le sigh. They are determined to suck the spirit right out of this game. Soon there will be just a terminal in a small white sterile room that will be an individual instance for each player. No ships, no walking, no cut scenes. You just pick quests from a list, instantly transport there and as soon as you complete it you teleport back you your room.

:p

Le sigh. They are determined to suck the spirit right out of this game. Soon there will be just a terminal in a small white sterile room that will be an individual instance for each player. No ships, no walking, no cut scenes. You just pick quests from a list, instantly transport there and as soon as you complete it you teleport back you your room.

When you get teleported in you are instantly wrapped in bubble which prevents you from taking any damage (you probably can't move though but you can't hurt yourself this way so be greatful) and you are watching some ugly droid doing your quest.

Edited by Lesheren

• 10 months later...

A white room, eh? So you're stuck in there with the Imprisoned One?