They're bringing back flash point armor!!!

Eric Musco just said THIS:

"You will still get gear from all of the normal sources pre-70. Flashpoint bosses, Mission drops, etc. The only exception is that you can no longer get gear for Commendations. The planetary vendors which sold mods for Commendations will now do so for credits instead.

-eric"

So we can get armor from flash points again come 5.0? Is this a dream come true? I still need to complete my Robes of Dark Delirium set from Mandalorian Raiders!

Is this what you mean Eric??! I could kiss you!

Edited by CrownofGold

Eric Musco just said THIS:

"You will still get gear from all of the normal sources pre-70. Flashpoint bosses, Mission drops, etc. The only exception is that you can no longer get gear for Commendations. The planetary vendors which sold mods for Commendations will now do so for credits instead.

-eric"

So we can get armor from flash points again come 5.0? Is this a dream come true? I still need to complete my Robes of Dark Delirium set from Mandalorian Raiders!

Is this what you mean Eric??! I could kiss you!

I doubt it. He probably means the level-synced armor that drops right now (that everyone just gets assigned to when they loot the boss). He almost certainly doesn't mean that they are adding old armor that they removed from the game.

I doubt it. He probably means the level-synced armor that drops right now (that everyone just gets assigned to when they loot the boss). He almost certainly doesn't mean that they are adding old armor that they removed from the game.

Way to pop my joy bubble. =(