Parsing

Cuiwe

Right, so I tried parsing with the Bolsterizer(that's not a word BW!) on Gav Daragon and with 210 Power Rating and I don't know what my target is. I obviously can't match top parses(lack of gear), but what am I aiming for? Approximate spread of ability usage equal to top specs?

edit: I've some 7250 dps with Vigilance(could've been 7500, maybe). How's that for my level? Completely lost.

Edited by Cuiwe

eh to get accurate results you need to get the legacy perks dummy for you starship and the debuff mods. without bolster. bolster only works in SM ops not hm/nim.

for dummy general guidelines then are as such:

7K EV/KP hm/vet

8K other HM/vet ops

8,5-9K Rav and ToS, GotM hm/vet

9k+ Nim/MM

9.5K+ a few Apex bosses (or low (9K on certain burst classes but you have to be really gud)

or use parser while doing actual ops and see what you are pulling -this is better anyways

if you pull 7K on a actual boss fight you should be fine in hm/vet

8K+ for MM/Nim

Edited by ottffsse

eh to get accurate results you need to get the legacy perks dummy for you starship and the debuff mods. without bolster. bolster only works in SM ops not hm/nim.

for dummy general guidelines then are as such:

7K EV/KP hm/vet

8K other HM/vet ops

8,5-9K Rav and ToS, GotM hm/vet

9k+ Nim/MM

9.5K+ a few Apex bosses (or low (9K on certain burst classes but you have to be really gud)

or use parser while doing actual ops and see what you are pulling -this is better anyways

if you pull 7K on a actual boss fight you should be fine in hm/vet

8K+ for MM/Nim

Uhm. That WAS from Parser. I get some 7200-7300 in Vigilance and some 6800-7100 on Focus. But I like Focus much more. I don't like those empty steps involved with Vigilance at all. I end up aggro triple stacking DoTs. Rydarus would die inside if he saw me spam. But here's the deal. With his approach, I get confused as all hell and get like 6200-6600. With my aggro crap, I get 7000-7300.

lol

Uhm. That WAS from Parser. I get some 7200-7300 in Vigilance and some 6800-7100 on Focus. But I like Focus much more. I don't like those empty steps involved with Vigilance at all. I end up aggro triple stacking DoTs. Rydarus would die inside if he saw me spam. But here's the deal. With his approach, I get confused as all hell and get like 6200-6600. With my aggro crap, I get 7000-7300.

lol

You need to buy a training dummy for your ship. Then you can set it's health and apply a debuff module. Only then you can do the usual parse we all do and that are posted on Parsely.