Memory lane: when Juyo Sents / Maras were gods among insects.

Pathlight-

I saw that vid before years ago, the people in it were pretty badly geared compared to him and didn't know what to do.

Still, Watchman / Annihilation was indeed insanely powerful at the start. Though I'd say hybrid sages / sorcs were more OP, as well as operatives (due to how surge rating worked). Those two classes were nerfed significantly sooner than sents / maras were tho.

If it's the video I'm thinking of the guy is good and his gear was much better than those he fought. He didn't have a problem fighting multiple sent/maras so it wasn't just a class thing. Operatives had some insane videos at around that time as did sorcs. And there's a pt one where a guy topped the charts literally using only tracer missile. Edited by Savej

A simpler time, when no one knew how to play their class. Where Sorcs would WW people and immediately attack them afterward. And Maras could 1v2 while blatantly misplaying by popping the wrong abilities, popping UR after fights were over, and using gap closers from 2 meters away. Where Mercs would literally spam tracer missile and nothing else. Where level 15s played with level 50s in PvP gear with no expertise bolster.

I think there were a lot of problems during this time that had nothing to do with anyone or anything being OP.

If it's the video I'm thinking of the guy is good and his gear was much better than those he fought. He didn't have a problem fighting multiple sent/maras so it wasn't just a class thing. Operatives had some insane videos at around that time as did sorcs. And there's a pt one where a guy topped the charts literally using only tracer missile.

A PT using tracer missile? :eek:hax