Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can we have fair pvp in arena warzone (unranked)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Can we have fair pvp in arena warzone (unranked)

Raazmir
10.31.2020 , 11:50 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
They canít split the two because there arenít enough people in the queues outside of primetime. And if you split the queues in Primetime, everyones wait times will increase there too.

There is no solution except to remove premades or reduce premade sizes in regs. I know thatís not a popular solution, but itís the only one that addresses the actual problem when you have such a small player base.

A MMO that reduces the amount of content you can play with friends isn't going to exist very long. And you're making a huge assumption about which queues will be too long, reality is that one format or the other would die off, but that's more like valuable data for a developer than an actual negative.
Mk'dermott 55 Sniper
Makkant 55 powertech

truevalon
11.01.2020 , 04:27 AM | #12
My issue recently is that there seems to be little done in terms of class balance for the warzones. Pretty much every huttball I've played this weekend has had one side get all the operatives and completly dominated the other side.
We'll know what we're made of, when up against all odds...

Lundorff
11.01.2020 , 04:39 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Itís not just DM. Itís the same on SF.
Not remotely. I have leveled several characters on SF, and while I occasional run into a premade it's nothing compared to DM. Combined with the deserter lockout I no longer have way to really enjoy this game and have ended my subscription. This could very well be my last post -- congrats Little "H"ant, "Koduro", "BiÝnocle" "Komi Pop" * etc. you guys won, now you can stomp pugs and stroke your egos all day with no "fun" interference.

*Names altered to comply with silly forum rules...

snave
11.01.2020 , 05:50 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Lundorff View Post
This could very well be my last post
Can you imagine.