Looking for information on Clan Cadera

LdyPirate

Torian Cadera a companion given in the Fallen Throne line is from this clan and there was something about a stigma associated with said clan. Was curious if anyone had any info on that or knew where I could find out. Thanks :)

REFERRAL LINK SNIPPED (prohibited in post bodies by forum rules)

Torian Cadera is not *just* "a companion given in the Fallen Throne line". He is also one of the Bounty Hunter's class companions, and there's plenty of information given during the BH's class story and Torian's class-companion conversation-story. I would advise you to start there, that is, by creating a Bounty Hunter in Start At Level 1 mode(1) and playing through the whole class story, including Torian's conversations, until you are sent to Ilum.

(1) If you don't start at level 1, you skip the entire class story.

Torian Cadera a companion given in the Fallen Throne line is from this clan and there was something about a stigma associated with said clan. Was curious if anyone had any info on that or knew where I could find out. Thanks :)

http://www.swtor.com/r/ntFVQl

Torian Cadera's Father, Jincoln Cadera, led a revolt against Mandalore the Vindicated or rather Artus as he was known then, when he became mandalore after he defeated Mandalore the weaker in the challenge circle. Jincoln's clan had sworn an oath to oppose the empire should they return. Mandalore the Weaker only became Mandalore because of imp intelligence's interference in the arena's. That is why the clans originally sided with the empire. Vindicated chose to stay with them. Because of this , Jincoln refused the call of Mandalore which in mando terms ment he chose to challenge Artus for the title. The Cadera clan lost , and was pretty much wiped out. Torian himself was raised in a foster clan but NOT adopted. When the Bh and Torian defeat Jincoln on Taris, Torian regains the honour of Clan Cadera, removes any stigma of being a Arutal and as Jincoln's son, Torian becomes the leader. At this point i assume the only members of the clan that are left are the children who survived and, like him ,were fostered out but not adopted. Oh on a side note...as a bh you can choose to be adopted into Mandalore the Vindicated's clan and thus become a Mandalorian in your own right. ( its part of the story line , no details, just have to see it lol ) but yeah its a really interesting story and most of us who play bh's love being mandos...Honour , Challenge and Glory , Vode!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Iceslasher, thanks for the info that helped it had been so long since I played my first BH I totally forgot you got him as a companion till I was working on my second BH lol but didn't know the whole story. Thanks for the info. :)
  • Like 1