enrage timers for heroics flash points.

sorry i dont know if this topic has been discussed at all.

i think the enrage timers need to be increased, 2 min enrage on end boss in boarding party is near impossible even with a really well geared group. 3x 86000 , 1 who gives a shield, other heals, then the boss ..... 2 mins? even the other flash points need an increase.

Just tried that flashpoint had the same problem. We would manage to get the two adds down then the boss would enrage and kill us with 7-10k hits so we figured we would kill the shield person the boss then the healer. Did it the quests finished started dpsing down the healer and he enraged and 1 shot everyone then we were locked out of the instance because we "beat it already" so we couldn't try again.

sorry i dont know if this topic has been discussed at all.

i think the enrage timers need to be increased, 2 min enrage on end boss in boarding party is near impossible even with a really well geared group. 3x 86000 , 1 who gives a shield, other heals, then the boss ..... 2 mins? even the other flash points need an increase.

It's actually do-able, you need to evaluate your team specs of DPS and heals. Jorland's Enrage is actually fairly week because he delays himself by using the grenades/rockets. Any "well geared" healer should be able to heal through it even with enrage as long as the team is spread out enough to avoid the splash damage.

We've had Jorland enrage at 30% and I was able to tank through via Absorb Relics and Saber Ward + Invincibility. Not even a scratch. Top that with a sniper who uses their AE barrier that adds 25% res... he's cake.

The medic would be the primary concern and this is why he should be burned down after Massey. Interrupt his heals and you prevent him from gaining more health to wade through.

It's fairly simple if you kill the bosses in "correct" order. First sec chief either away from medic or while having tank interrupt medic. Then burning medic fast and commander last. If you have even somewhat decent gear, should not even go to enrage. Don't assume things are too hard :) Instead look for ways to make them easier for you.

If you are having trouble with enrage, the kill order should be Medic --> Jorland --> Massey.

Both Medic and Jorland are ranged while Massey is melee.

Massey and Jorland can be kited away from the room by the tank while the rest of the group focus their burn on the medic.

Once the medic is dead, kill Jorland while tank trying to taunt Massey off group members whenever he/she can. You might hit the enrage timer before Jorland is dead. If this is the case, tank use all their defensive cooldowns, DPS use their cooldowns etc and burn Jorland fast. once Jorland is dead, you can kite massey around and take your time.

Hi, my name is Bioware and let me address this issue;

Actually, we don't give a **** about your problems nor do we think the last boss in Boarding Party is overtuned and we also love that Revan does 20k damage in 1 single tick.

Also we don't care about your little issue since we have about thousands of customers who can't even run our game properly because of poor game engine and **** customer service. Oh wait, we don't give a **** about you not running our game. You already paid for it, cya.

Please don't cancel your subsription and give us your money. We need it for our vacation.

Thank you for understand. I hope you keep wiping in a worthless flashpoint that is currently bugged like hell and keep wasting your time while we bath in your money.

Farewell.

Edited by Samvan

I'm surprised that actually worked but you wasting more time than is needed. For any normal-geared team this would fail likely 8 out of ten times. The healer is exceptional for going through this no doubt. With the DPS here though you could of easily one the fight if it were stationary and you just positioned enough to avoid the splash damage.

Well done none the less.

Let me tell you what I do to make this fight cake sauce....

Very easy strat:

If 2 range dps, have the healer and the dps spread out ( to avoid aoe dmg) at max range. If you get shot at, take 2 hits from the boss and then run out of range for heals (rinse and repeat)

If 1 Melee, 1 range, Place Guard on the melee and have your range guys take 2 hits beofre running out for heals

If 2 melee, put gaurd on one, and dps like crazy.

First target, Kill the boss ( the commander or whatever). Burn him down. He will die and the quest will be over, then kill the healer, and then kill massey last.

By leaving the shield UP, you decrease the damage the boss does to the range.

Massey hits like a girl, so don't worry about holding aggro on him, Hold aggro on the main boss and the healer. Dont worry about interrupting heals. Just burn them in that order )Boss -> Healer -> DPS). Very easy fight. I don't know what all the complaining is about.

Edited by Eavus

The enrages are tight so you need to get everything right or you won't beat it, as it should be.

Nah, it shouldn't rely on making no mistakes whatsoever, especially when it's not you making the mistakes.

Hi, my name is Bioware and let me address this issue;

Actually, we don't give a **** about your problems nor do we think the last boss in Boarding Party is overtuned and we also love that Revan does 20k damage in 1 single tick.

Revan isn't that hard. We've taken him down everytime, tank just needs to manage his CD's and everyone needs to be ready for interrupt.

I think it's nice to see people whine on the forums about the game beeing hard.. It means Bioware is doing something right and actually presents us with a challenge! Yes this boss is an *** but it just makes it nicer when he finally goes down!

stop complaining about it and learn how to play and accept the challenge!

I think it's nice to see people whine on the forums about the game beeing hard.. It means Bioware is doing something right and actually presents us with a challenge! Yes this boss is an *** but it just makes it nicer when he finally goes down!

stop complaining about it and learn how to play and accept the challenge!

What he said.. Its not overtuned, it just requires you to know your class as well as know the mechanics of the fight.. Once you figure it out you will feel so much better!

Sorry, your group is just bad. We beat that place today in one try no problem with decently geared players with pvp gear and gear from other hard modes.

>geared with pvp gear

The problem is you're OVERGEARING the instance, of course it's going to be *********** easy

you people aren't getting the point at all. the pvp gear you can get (champion) is tier 2, the gear that drops/is able to be obtained in hard modes sans the final boss is tier 1

Edited by Gvaz

>geared with pvp gear

The problem is you're OVERGEARING the instance, of course it's going to be *********** easy

you people aren't getting the point at all. the pvp gear you can get (champion) is tier 2, the gear that drops/is able to be obtained in hard modes sans the final boss is tier 1

It's not like pvp gear is particularly hard to obtain. Queue up with the same people you do your hard mode flashpoints with and farm valor/commendations. I literally hit 50 less than a week ago and I was able to be geared up enough to steamroll Boarding Party with my similarly geared friends just today.

Edited by Jacuzzi