Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Classic, would you play? resub for this?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
SWTOR Classic, would you play? resub for this?

Menaur
09.22.2019 , 02:28 PM | #61
3.0 i would play instant - 5.0 destroyed the game for me

MadDutchman
09.22.2019 , 03:19 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Gokkus View Post
all the side quests that got removed and staged missions.
which side quests? As far as I know they are all still there as the exploration missions.
Demand: Are. We. There. Yet.

Use my referral link for free goodies.

Latherfal
09.22.2019 , 07:09 PM | #63
Yes. I would. But I know I would only do it once. To level up one character to 50. To replay a clone of my Sage as it were.
I doubt very much I would do so again after the initial run thru.

lilathrone
09.23.2019 , 02:25 AM | #64
I'm subbed anyways, but I would LOVE to play swtor pre Kotfe, before the companions became immortal gods.

So I'd rather prefer a SoR client.
My referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/rnW79S

casirabit
09.23.2019 , 10:08 AM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Gokkus View Post
Nah, the QoL improvements have been substantial over the years. I would not want to go back to the old days considering: sprint, QT-points, speeder(speed), gearing, etc.

I would however like all the quests back. The Heroic 4's, the AREA quests, all the side quests that got removed and staged missions.
Side quests are still there. You just have to check a box on your character to show side/exploration. Heroics can be gotten from (1) picking them up on the fleet (2) picking them up on odesson (3) traveling to the planet and accessing the mission box for them or (4) using your drop down box with the solo activities on your character.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

Rion_Starkiller
09.23.2019 , 11:56 AM | #66
SWTOR "Classic" doesn't have to be vanilla (and probably shouldn't), but I think it would need to be pre-4.0. Maybe late 2.x or some time in 3.x. When did skill trees go away?
-Beruhl, NiM Space Barbie and Solo Ranked Forum PvP (ง︡'-'︠)ง
(\/)(,,,,)(\/) ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱ ̵̱(̢ ̡͇̅└͇̅┘͇̅ (▤8כ−◦
i do what i want major league memes can i borrow a stim?

Gokkus
09.23.2019 , 01:42 PM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by MadDutchman View Post
which side quests? As far as I know they are all still there as the exploration missions.
Not all of em. But it has been a while so I can't recall them precisely. An example is "the thing czerka found" end quest. Most of the underground area was removed including a staged bonus quest. There where quite a few [AREA+2/4] quests too.

Here is what the map used to look like
Jolee: I did it all for the Wookiees.
Revan: The Wookiees?
Jolee: The Wookiees!

Gokkus
09.23.2019 , 01:45 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
Side quests are still there. You just have to check a box on your character to show side/exploration. Heroics can be gotten from (1) picking them up on the fleet (2) picking them up on odesson (3) traveling to the planet and accessing the mission box for them or (4) using your drop down box with the solo activities on your character.
There used to be a lot of [Heroic4] quests. Now there are...1 I think? Or is the Makeb one heroic 2 now as well? Anyway, like I said both HEROIC4 quests and all the AREA quests have been removed. As well as a lot of staged bonus quests. Though this has been quite a while ago, when level sync hit.
Jolee: I did it all for the Wookiees.
Revan: The Wookiees?
Jolee: The Wookiees!

Floplag
09.23.2019 , 02:38 PM | #69
No, the game hasnt changed enough for it to matter, whereas in WoWs case we werent even playing the same game any more.
Literally all they need to do is add more story content, and were right back to the beginning, SWTOR simply hasnt changed enough to warrant it.
Floplag - Merc/Mando
Referral link, cause why not: http://www.swtor.com/r/wdLxth

Pizza_boy
09.23.2019 , 02:45 PM | #70
Vanilla? No, 2.10, yes
Laet
<Failure>