This game has no end game economy. This needs to be fixed ASAP

MercArcher

I'm having a lot of fun, I'm in 1 of 2 guilds that I know of to have downed Soa hard mode 16 man before the nerf.

Awesome, after god knows how many pages of reading this discussion I can finally be annoying. First of all, if you are that far I can say; get out more often!!!:)

And since you try to be cool, lets just do this (sorry everyone else for the showoff): while you were busy downing thise big bad bosses I was flying a commercial jet making 'you dont want to know how much money' a month. On top of that I had enough spare time (and money) to have some fun on my snowboard ( while during my trips I sail and kitesurf in the most exotic places), play my drums, ride my motorcycle (and gf), and occasionally play games (inc this).

All I'm trying to say is; stop thinking you are really ****** because you play a game so often.

Now on topic: As you may have guessed I'm a casual gamer, iow not to worried about the broken economy. Cause other then having to put you down in your place I do agree that they need to sort a lot of stuff out when it comes to end game. Can only judge that by discussions like this (lvl 33 BH), but been with wow since the release and indeed you could craft gear that was better then blues (which was what most had; MC was uncharted territory); and some was actually needed for raids (farming fire or nature gear ring any bells ^^).

Sorry for reacting a bit snotty, but you kinda had it coming. Don't talk down to people just because they aren't 50 or can't raid (due to jobs like mine) or don't want to raid for whatever reason. And seriously get outside!!! It's where life's hsppening:cool:

Just my way to long 2 cents

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe because an economy doesnt spring to life fully formed?

Nor does it form when theres no demand for the supply. Before adding your 2cents please look at the arguement that there is nothing to base an ecomony on.

And yes in a game an ecomony should spring into life fully formed if theres supply and demand. cut out demand and theres nothing

Awesome, after god knows how many pages of reading this discussion I can finally be annoying. First of all, if you are that far I can say; get out more often!!!:)

And since you try to be cool, lets just do this (sorry everyone else for the showoff): while you were busy downing thise big bad bosses I was flying a commercial jet making 'you dont want to know how much money' a month. On top of that I had enough spare time (and money) to have some fun on my snowboard ( while during my trips I sail and kitesurf in the most exotic places), play my drums, ride my motorcycle (and gf), and occasionally play games (inc this).

All I'm trying to say is; stop thinking you are really ****** because you play a game so often.

Now on topic: As you may have guessed I'm a casual gamer, iow not to worried about the broken economy. Cause other then having to put you down in your place I do agree that they need to sort a lot of stuff out when it comes to end game. Can only judge that by discussions like this (lvl 33 BH), but been with wow since the release and indeed you could craft gear that was better then blues (which was what most had; MC was uncharted territory); and some was actually needed for raids (farming fire or nature gear ring any bells ^^).

Sorry for reacting a bit snotty, but you kinda had it coming. Don't talk down to people just because they aren't 50 or can't raid (due to jobs like mine) or don't want to raid for whatever reason. And seriously get outside!!! It's where life's hsppening:cool:

you're my hero inrl bro. can i be as cool as you?

Enchants, potions, flasks, elixirs, farmable consumables (firewater), scrolls, raid craftables (these arn't worth having any other profession other than biochem atm) WoW had plenty of things worth going to the AH for right away.

You listed a bunch of stuff that have equivalents in this game (potions, flasks, elixirs = biochem), plus not all of it was obtained from professions (at least not when WoW launched).

Enchants, potions, flasks, elixirs, farmable consumables (firewater), scrolls, raid craftables (these arn't worth having any other profession other than biochem atm) WoW had plenty of things worth going to the AH for right away.

Wow had a pretty solid crafter end game at the start when MC was still not being run yet. Of course as things like ZG came alch and enchanting became the better end game trades. Other skills still had some use like cooking and armor crafts (see resist gear) Bag and raw mats.

Biochem doesnt need to farm mats unless people want to sell pots to those that have not taken bichem.

I believe I have a spare internetz around here for you sir.

Edited by xjpmanx