Jedi Temple Siege Flahpoint

Devilishmutt

Ok, when you first play the game and make a character there is a video played if you go for the empire, ( I think ) and it's of the attack on the Jedi Temple led by Darth Malgus, meanwhile the temple is defended by Master Ven Zallow, i was just thinking, does anyone else think it would be AWESOME if bioware made a flashpoint based around the attack? For instance Malgus and Zallow are battling on a raised platform and below is the players battling it out for a win?

Leave a comment tellling me your opinion. ;)

Ok, when you first play the game and make a character there is a video played if you go for the empire, ( I think ) and it's of the attack on the Jedi Temple led by Darth Malgus, meanwhile the temple is defended by Master Ven Zallow, i was just thinking, does anyone else think it would be AWESOME if bioware made a flashpoint based around the attack? For instance Malgus and Zallow are battling on a raised platform and below is the players battling it out for a win?

yeah be like caverns of time from wow

While fun i rather have no cavarns of time clone.

Tho i agree we need more interesting flashpoints the one's we have are starting to get dull.

No, that event happened before we started our rise to power in the story. Perhaps our own attack on another temple would be better, where we take out Satele Shan. I think it could be some rich content, where there are 4 flash points for each faction and one operation per faction. Why divide it amongst factions with exclusive content? Alt investment my fellow gamers. Give you a reason to roll an alt on the other faction.