PVP opinions in current Warzones and others

Drahy

Hello,

Here are my opinions about PVP in SWTOR in this game … I hope somebody will look into this and not just close it forever with automatic response. I want to know every what everybody including BIoware think about this.

1) There is really unbalanced lvl brackets in PVP – there are non – just all against all – this is really bad because how can lvl 10 with a few spells and basic gear compete against lvl 50 full gear, expertise rating and all spells available in game? – There should be brackets like 10-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49 and 50 alone. Otherwise PVP loses its magic on low level. I read something about separate lvl 50 but it is not enough.

2) Something about the three PVP warzones:

a) The Pit – This is great Warzone – but two things are there:

i) Ability Throw The Huttball is very slow – in PVP where all miliseconds count when I click on this ability enemy has plenty of time to kill me (or CC me) before it really do its effect

ii) Second thing here is that classes who has the ability to "charge" to someone from big distance - who has this ability win is on his side. It is enough to "port" to the enemy at their start when they “respawn” and you can win this game in no time 6:0

b) The Civil War – as a Jedi I always go to left side (west) to take turret there. Problem is even when I take it first than enemy theirs on East – their turret always starts to fire earlier. When the game is like 10:0 only for them it is big problem.

c) The Voidstar – you should place a bom to the door to get to the final panel and win it. There is problem about CC (Crowd control - abilities that influence or prevent the abilities or actions of other character(s)) – I have in total 3 of these spells - First is really like stun the enemy for 4-5 seconds, second is AOE to throw enemies away and third is lifting enemy up for 8 seconds – which can be interrupted by any spell (Jedi Sage), so when I use them I have cooldown on it - thats ok but this is not the enemy case – it seems that Inquisitors have a lot more than anybody else – I was there only one vs Sith (at the door) – I only tried to „activate“ momb on the door (10s). But he could use his CC spells all the time – he used it once – i removed it, he used it twice … I waited for the end of effect – he used it third, after he used it fourth times, finally my ally came and he CC both of us and did not have to be close me or even do dmg to me or my ally.

Please this is not any "trolling" - just saying my opinions about this game and want to change something about it to be ballanced and correct for everyone.

Edited by Drahy