Join the Battle Now and Get Rewarded!

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice rewards! I'm sure there will be people complaining about having spent the time/credits digging up speeder parts for the GSI speeder that looked like the classic speederbikes. I have that one on one of my characters, but happy that I'll be able to have something similar on all of them now.

All subscribers who purchased Rise of the Hutt Cartel should receive the 1050 cartel coins irregardless of whether it was purchased within the last 30 days or prior. From this article I read, never purchase an expansion again until it is offered for free.

OK, so I'm not mad about not getting anything but the title out of the grandfathering, OK, a bit, but there's that nagging thing:

What happens when a subscriber lets the account lapse again? Lose access to any character that exceeded level 50 (or even those that are located on Makeb)?

a joke.

This is a complete and total joke.

Your idea to get more subs and whatnot is to freebie the expansion that the rest of us had to pay for, and it was scarcely even worth THAT... ?

How about making a full blown expansion that was actually worth paying to pick up? Or is that too much to ask?

And quite frankly, as a subscriber who purchased Rise on pre-order, it's even MORE irritating when what the long-time subs get crapped on effectively... a repainted speeder, a repainted droid... and a title.

how about instead, you'd just give me an additonal 1000 cartel coins at my next stipend? heck, I'll take even 500 if the 1000 isn't manageable.. it's nothing NEW. it's nothing that makes me want to say "hey, I'm a sub, and I got THIS !!! for my trouble!!!"

seriously... disappointment isn't the word for what this is.

Players who have already purchased Rise of the Hutt Cartel and are an active Subscriber on September 12, 2013 at 4:00AM PDT / 11:00AM GMT will receive a new title, “The Risen,” via in-game mail on or before September 25, 2013 as our appreciation for the purchase.

Subscribers who purchased Rise of the Hutt Cartel in the last 30 days will be granted 1050 Bonus Cartel Coins in appreciation for their recent purchase of Rise of the Hutt Cartel by September 13, 2013 at 9:00AM PDT / 4:00PM GMT.

SO, let me get this straight? Anybody who buys into the game NOW, will get the expansion free of charge....Current subscribers who's had the expansion since it launched will only get a title, and subscribers who only got the pack in the past 30 days will get cartel coins?

Opinion time here: I think that subbers who BOUGHT the pack when it launched should get 2000 cartel coins as a thank you for your support and being there always (and spending money and then getting slapped in the face for it), plus the title. Subbers who only bought into the pack in the past 30 days should maybe get 1000 coins (and i'm being generous), plus the title.

Nice rewards! I'm sure there will be people complaining

You could have just stopped right there. There is a new constant in life to go along with death and taxes....people will complain about everything related to SWTOR, lol.

The people who pre-ordered RotHC, will we get any CC?

Why would you? Seriously?

If you pre-ordered RotHC you got a Markrin Seedling pet, a Scourge of the Hutts title, a Dr Oggrurobb statue so you can train your skills anywhere you like, all on every character you make now and in the future.

In addition you got early access to the content which you have been playing for the last six months.

And now because they've decided to give away this old, out of date DLC you have the gall to come on here and whine "I want, I want"?!?!

:(

Grow up.

That's great , someone joked about getting a speeder so yeah I bet they are surprised. it's really funny though , I noticed someone complained about the rewards but in the past most hated getting coins as a reward so you can't win BioWare , just / ignore them :).

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Why would you? Seriously?

If you pre-ordered RotHC you got a Markrin Seedling pet, a Scourge of the Hutts title, a Dr Oggrurobb statue so you can train your skills anywhere you like, all on every character you make now and in the future.

In addition you got early access to the content which you have been playing for the last six months.

And now because they've decided to give away this old, out of date DLC you have the gall to come on here and whine "I want, I want"?!?!

:(

Grow up.

Smartest thing I have read on this thread so far...

...btw Courtney, any chance to see this video via TV commercials?

Edited by CrygonFreeze

Players who have already purchased Rise of the Hutt Cartel and are an active Subscriber on September 12, 2013 at 4:00AM PDT / 11:00AM GMT will receive a new title, “The Risen,” via in-game mail on or before September 25, 2013 as our appreciation for the purchase.

Subscribers who purchased Rise of the Hutt Cartel in the last 30 days will be granted 1050 Bonus Cartel Coins in appreciation for their recent purchase of Rise of the Hutt Cartel by September 13, 2013 at 9:00AM PDT / 4:00PM GMT.

SO, let me get this straight? Anybody who buys into the game NOW, will get the expansion free of charge....Current subscribers who's had the expansion since it launched will only get a title, and subscribers who only got the pack in the past 30 days will get cartel coins?

Opinion time here: I think that subbers who BOUGHT the pack when it launched should get 2000 cartel coins as a thank you for your support and being there always (and spending money and then getting slapped in the face for it), plus the title. Subbers who only bought into the pack in the past 30 days should maybe get 1000 coins (and i'm being generous), plus the title.

RE: Bolded. If they buy it, that implies paying for it, no?

On topic, I probably will never use the speeder or the pet, but this is the kind of thing that they should be doing when they want to have subscriber appreciation. Can we get screenshots of the pet and speeder?

EDIT: Nevermind, the picture on that page is probably the pet and speeder, duh.

Edited by Icebergy