Multiple bugs

CriDaDimon

I hate making any klind of forum post period due to the type of people that troll the internet now, especially on gamoing forums, I am sick of the personal attacks and nothing about the post except how stupid it is or the like, and have sworn off even being ona game forum , not just this one.

That said, I have no chocie but to come here to report bugs, because bug number 1 is , I cant report bugs or open a ticket period it just says it cant be sent or created, wether tis a bug report or any other kind of ticket

now some basic bugs I have been trying to report in game

My guiardian has had alot done to it and alot of fixes and I appreciate that, doc spawns when im knocked off a speeder which helps me not die constantly finally and etc

But now when I do reflect in pvp it kills me, I have watched if I do reflect they can still do everythign to me, including stun me or whatever you wnat to clal it, as well as damage me like nothign happened, secodn I have noticed I kill myself, everytime I attack the second after I do saber reflect my health drops the amount fo my attack, I have seen it often for the last week

Next main bug I have noticed is when i am tanking on my guardian, my target constantly keeps switchign to my healer, which is nice if I was goign to do guardian leap, but it keeps happenign nonstop if I get healed or bubled or even fi they group ehal and im not even in the group or by them my target switches to the healer and its making me nuts everytime my target dies I have to get off targeting my healer before I can attack the next thing I need to get threat on, as a tank having your target switch to the healer if you press an attack or if they heal u is just horrendous trying to play, I goto force leap, healer bubles me and I cant do anythign until I stop targeting the healer , which basically makes everybody start attacking without me on almost every pull, its making me crazy

Thank you and sry if i have typos, at this point withthe state of the general person online just trolling and having nothign to say but personal attacks, or that is what they ahve to say is what ive said is just stupid or learn to type etc it makes me not even care to edit anything, but because I liek the game, and want ti to do well, i will at the least submit this bug report

• Dev Post

Hi CriDaDimon,

I am sorry to see that you seem to be experiencing so many strange issues. However, I am going to close this compilation thread, and I invite you to browse the Bug Report Forums to add your details to specific threads.

Please be sure that you create a new thread in the Customer Support Forum specifically about your inability to file an in-game ticket or /bug! That's quite unfortunate.

Before creating new threads in this forum, please read the Bug Report Forum Guidelines, as the post contains helpful information about making reports effective and helpful for your fellow players to add to and for us to track.

:ph_thank_you: