Permanent Immobilized in WZ

Warrgames

Maybe if I submit the bug here you guys will get off your f'n worthless *** do something about it.

1st ticket submitted 6/24/2013 ticket number 9430828

2nd ticket submitted 8/26/2013 ticket number 10019906

In Ancient Hypergate I was doing Exfiltrate and was knocked back when I tired to move after that I couldn't. I tired /stuck and it moved me 5 m away but still unable to move my character. I am able to preform all abilities expect Exfiltrate. When trying to Exfiltrate it says can not preform well immobilized. After my character dies I am still unable to move. Only after leaving the WZ am I once again able to move my character. /stuck and ctrl U twice doesn't fix it. Can't jump or move my character in any way. Ticket 1st 2 tickets happen in Huttball both were both well preforming Exfiltrate and getting knocked backed. This has happened more then just these 3 times.

Sad state of a game when bugs are reported and nothing is done about them. Just show how worthless the CS department is.

Sunday will doing [stage 2] Landing Party on my sniper I preformed Covered Escape and a Jedi did a pull which resulted in being permanently immobilized. /stuck and crtl u twice did nothing. Spawning at the med center didn’t help. I had to log out of game and back in order to be able to move my character.